Mike, @dropzone has been AWOL

Hey, Mikey. I have missed you.
PM me

Seconding both parts of that.

!Like I said, she was 95. Not a lot oF shocking left.

I hope they’re keeping you warm enough Mike. Let us know if we need to send blankets.

Welcome back. We have been worried

Well, they’ve been worried. I never doubted you for a second. You may outlive the rest of us.

Thanks for your overconfidence.

Welcome back! Not that you could really escape us. We’re like your alumni association.

Who do you think? The Meezers, Beck, the Meezers!

More hospital time. I’m sick of being not especially ill but flat on my back.

Hang in there. It’s sad that when we are tired we all look forward to lying around in bed for a morning/afternoon/day, but when you have no choice in the matter it is wall-crawlingly irritating.

Do you have a spare tablet or the like you can use to keep yourself entertained?

Oh. No.
Hospital is horrible.
Message me when you can.

I’m so sorry. Hospital beds suck. Now that I think of it, very little about being in hospital is good.

Sorry you’re back in the hell-spital. Hope you can get out soonest. Need us to send you a crowbar and a rope?

I wonder how @dropzone is doing. It’s been a week since he said he was back in the hospital.

I chatted with him a few days ago. He’s having trouble typing, he’s flat on his back for some reason.
He’s down and struggling.

I’m worried for him.

Thanks, Beck.

I hope things improve for him soon. It sounds miserable.

They have me on “thickened water” to prevent choking, which is gross. Eating is unappealing. I can’t talk because of all the gadgetry plugged into me unless they plug in a tool that’s like a buzzer, but it reduces my oxygen input so I do without.

Good to see from you, @dropzone, but sorry you’re having such a hard time. That seems awful.

Thickened water - I just can’t imagine. Could they give you juice instead?

Not even water.