MILF Island 4/15 On TV Land

OK, OK, so it’s not really called MILF Island, but it could be.

Anyone else think the same thing when they heard about The Cougar? A bunch of young guys try to attract an “older” female.

The Cougar

Oh, yeesh. While writing this, I just realized Herc at Aint-it-Cool thought the same thing.

MILF ISland

What the [del]fuck[/del] heck happened to TVLand, anyway? Remember when they actually used to show classic TV shows?

Last time I tried to watch something on there, they were showing 3rd Rock From the Sun, which is not a bad show, just too recent to be on TVLand IMO. But it was just too damn annoying to watch because every commercial break there were so many friggin commercials for reality shit like this (or that horrible highschool reunion thing), or movies, or other things that have nothing to do with classic TV, like reruns of that show from ABC where they build houses for poor/sick people. And don’t even get me started on how horribly they chop up the classic shows they do still show.

Fortunately I get RTN (I think it stands for Retro Television Network) on a digital subchannel now. They might not be as good as TVLand used to be, but they’re a lot less annoying than TVLand is now.