Miscarriage of Justice Omnibus Thread

Because the judge isn’t having any of the prosecutor’s bullshit? Sure thing.

Agreed. But due to the prosecutor’s incompetence rather than the judge being biased as you seem to be implying. That was so over the top that I expect some of the left CT crowd to start claiming that he’s intentionally throwing the case.

Yeah, when a prosecutor tries to introduce the defendants kill count in Call of Duty to a murder trial, you know he’s a fucking clown.

Yeah, the Rittenhouse trial has turned into a circus through and through. Prosecutor fuck-ups, judge fuck-ups, and R himself was a class act with that lachrymose show. Barnum & Bailey had nothing compared to these clowns.

The judge seems a little on the excitable side, or something.

This is the same judge that wouldn’t allow calling the dead guys “victims”, right? What, he needs testimony from the coroner that they’re really dead?

I suppose if Rittenhouse is innocent of killing them until proven guilty, then I guess those other guys must be innocent of being dead until R is proven guilty.

To call them victims presupposes there was a crime.

So, if Rittenhouse is not convicted, theirs was spontaneous death?

No, but if it was self-defense (and IMO it only possibly was self-defense in a very tenuous, legalistic sense) then ‘victim’ is not appropriate.

And my understanding is that this is not a new rule for this judge - I think he enforces it for all defendants?

It is my understanding, which comes from watching Law and Order episodes, that the coroner commonly testifies that the ‘victim’ died from other than natural causes.

One can speak of victims of a car accident, or victims of heart disease, or victims of a meteor impact. “Victim” in no way implies any crime. “Rioters”, however, which this same judge has allowed, does.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vegas-man-to-admit-voting-twice-in-november-2020-election/ar-AAQJOmW?li=BBnb7Kz

Hartle’s attorney, David Chesnoff, on Monday called the plea deal fair and said Hartle accepted responsibility for his actions.

He certainly has not. He lent his voice the degradation of democracy amongst people calling for blood and he gets a mere slap on the wrist.

He knowingly voted twice and gets to walk?? This woman didn’t know she wasn’t allowed to vote, so voted provisionally – the vote didn’t count and she got five fucking years.

Yeah, but she’s black.

I mean, it’s just ridiculous.

It is official. There is no justice.

They just acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse of all charges. A white kid who used an illegal gun to kill two people.

It’s all part of the inexorable march toward repealing 2A.

Well, it looks like the’yve just declared open season on demonstrators. As long as they are the “wrong kind” of people.

Open.
Season.

You can now gun down unarmed demonstrators in the streets with illegal weapons and face no consequences. In front of witnesses. This is now an accepted act. Again, as long as you gun down “the wrong kind of people”.

I’m sure nothing of consequence can possible flow from this. /s