Miscarriage of Justice Omnibus Thread

This is what the Judge was pushing for, obviously.

You say illegal, I say poorly written… confusing… law, therefore (something,something)… CHARGES DROPPED!

You’re apparently allowed to kill protesters if your gun that a friend bought you has a long enough barrel. Noted.

Being white helps, too. Not necessarily in court. Because being say, black, is likely to get you killed then and there, no trial necessary.

This is an important note. It means that “Roof Top Security” is fully allowed (safeties off) to protect unarmed protestors from scumbag Rittenhouses from every and any angle.

Fuck Due Process: Guess it doesn’t work.
( FYI- Armor and plates are weakest at joints and at the neck. )

I hope the families of the victims sue the shit out of him.

Yeah, it’ll probably get paid by right wing drones but still.

Dude, I’m not any happier about this than you are, but that is a real fucking G. Gordon Liddy thing to say.

Well, pardon us if we won’t put our necks into the guillotine for the fuzzy comfort
of the Fascist NAZI schnitzel macking scumbags of the Alt-Right Midwest.

Excluded middle much?

I’ll find you something else to eat the doesn’t require a Schmeisser and Lederhosen…

Damn and I thought Asahi was banned.

I don’t know what people thought they were going to get out of the Rittenhouse trial (I generally agree with the opinion of David Graham in the Atlantic: The Rittenhouse Trial Could Never Have Been What Americans Wanted - The Atlantic) but watching some of the meltdown on the left is just sad.

Does the canonization of Rittenhouse by the right bother you at all?

< takes a deep breath >

I was angry yesterday. I was angry with the murders… angry with the verdict… angry with a judge presiding who was so obviously compromised… angry with the prosecution not being up to snuff… angry that an elected official in Washington, DC actually encouraged people to arm themselves
and “be dangerous”. All of these things made me feel angry, sad, and discouraged about the future of America. I wrote some things in anger.

If I have offended any true liberal or Democrat, I’m sorry for that.

Hey, we’re all entitled to a little meltdown now and then, especially when provocation keeps on coming. Speaking for myself, I was more shocked and saddened than offended. That is to say, we’re cool.

Kevin Strickland has finally been freed:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/overwhelmed-kevin-strickland-plans-to-take-one-day-at-a-time-after-wrongful-conviction/ar-AAR3Ihi

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/maryland-police-officer-convicted-of-rape-assault-allowed-to-serve-entire-sentence-at-home/ar-AAR2MmX?li=BBnb7Kz

Cop, convicted of rape, gets to serve his sentence at home.

Westerman was convicted in August of two counts of second-degree rape, third- and fourth-degree sexual offense and second-degree assault of a 22-year-old woman in October 2017. The 27-year-old officer was additionally convicted of second-degree assault of another woman in June 2019.

There is no justice

He hasn’t even been fired.

Westerman remained suspended from the force as of Tuesday.

Again, Maryland:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/maryland-police-officer-accused-of-perjury-misconduct-and-kidnapping-related-to-traffic-stop/ar-AAR3pGX?li=BBnbfcL

Dupree is also facing federal conspiracy charges related to a separate case pending in U.S. District Court. He was indicted over the summer alongside five other police officers who are accused of working together to orchestrate false thefts of their own debit cards or vehicles, and then reporting the fake crimes to law enforcement to collect insurance money.

As of last month, Dupree was still employed by the Fairmount Heights Police Department

What a dick!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/alleged-sexual-misconduct-by-judge-leads-to-retrial-in-murder-case/ar-AAS4wOO

Boffing one of the State attorney’s in a murder case.

A man who stopped his wife from drunk driving has been arrested on manslaughter charges after his wife was killed after being struck by a vehicle while she was walking home.