Misuse of the word 'Fuck'.

I’ve fucking never fucking heard such fucking non-fucking-sense in my fucking life. What the fuck? God fucking damn it. This fucking message-fucking-board is fucking going to fucking hell in a fucking hand-fucking-basket.

cc, you left out “son-of-a-fucking-bitch!”

Actually, I couldn’t care less about the subject of the OP. I just thought it’d be funny. So you asspanting fuckwidgets can bite me.

But ‘asshat’ and ‘fucktard’ still sound stupid. As for ‘fucktrumpet’, I don’t know what it means, but I sure as hell ain’t gonna put one to my lips, y’know?

Don’t worry your little shitnugget, fuckchop.

Oh wait, upon preview, I see you’re not. Asstwinkie.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck … fuck, fuck, fuck … lovely fuck, wonderful fuck…

Palin: Well, there’s fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, eggs, bacon, tomato and fuck. That’s not got much fuck in it.

Female Customer: But I don’t want any fuck!

Cleese: There, there, dear. I’ll have your fuck. I love it. I’m having fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, baked beans and fuck.

Palin: BAKED BEANS ARE OFF!

Cleese: Well then, may I have fuck instead of the baked beans?

Palin: You mean, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, …

Vikings: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, … fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, …fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, …

I actually read the post that used “fucktrumpet” and frankly, I was quite impressed (today I found myself walking around the house saying it randomly).

Simply put, profanity begs creativity. Always has and always will…now fuck the shut up!

I fucking love everyfucking one of you fuckers, and just sent the fucking link to this fucking bullshit ass-huffing thread to my mother, you sorry goat fuckers.

[sub]Really, I did…[/sub]

Oh yeah ? Well UNfuck you then !

Fuckplanck.

It’s ARSE! As in Arsetrilby. Don’t you fuckers have any respect for other cultures?

The OP is a load of bollocks. Keep profanity impure, fuckbassoon.

Arse Arselivy.

I am a fan of compound cursing. Fucknugget, fuckmonkey, etc. In fact, anything sounds better with ‘nugget’ or ‘monkey’ attached to it.

Halt your evil plans!

I possess the Rune Stone of Undoing! Who’s in charge here?

Ach, none of you is Geldon! You shall die anyway, because you’ve spread the word of curse!

decapitates everyone

Puts her head back on What the FUCK are you fucking doing buttmonkey?

FAUSCSK

Fuckarse

or my preferred insult of the moment, knobarse

fuck is the best word ever and goes with anything. except fucktard. i dont like that one.

pauly t, proving swearing IS big and clever

shit, i forgot fuckpig! thats ace!

you fuckpigs!

No, I am sorry. You are incorrect. Think about it… what does Assnugget sound like? Although, however, Assmonkey sounds interesting.