Misuse of the word 'Fuck'.

The funky assmonkey.

There once was a man from Fucktucket…

Who left all his fuck in a bucket.

When the fuck police asked

Why he filled up a cask

He said none of his girlfriends would suck it!

(thanks…I’ll be here all week)

When come back, bring fuckhole.

A guy walks up to a girl on the dance floor, whispers in her ear, “You want to fuck?”. She answers, “NO!”. He says, “I suppose a blowjob is out of the question then?”.

A guy walks up to a girl on the dance floor, whispers in her ear, “Come over to my place for a pizza and a fuck?”. She answers, “NO!”. He says, “OK, forget about the pizza”.

Hi mom and dad, I’d like you to meet my fuck, Janet.

wtf?

After fucking seeing the word “fuck” so many fucking times, the fucking word has lost all fucking meaning to me!! Fuck!!!

I think you’ve misunderstood the use of the phrases. The error lies in people slurring their speech and mispronouncing words. So, we have:

“Don’t fuckwit me, asshole!” - makes perfect sense.

How about:

“I fucked with force, I fucked all night long. I fucktard” - likewise

And, finally:

“You guys are all morons. You’re all a bunch of stupid fuckass”

:smiley:

This is going back a little fucking ways and probably beating a dead fucking horse, but fuck it…

There’s a fucking joke about Richard fucking Gere somefuckingwhere.

As in fucking tape-wrapped fuckgerbil?

The author was in a fowl mood.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

You wait, somebody, somewhere is going to name their daughter Assfedora.

Slysdexic bankrobber:
Air in the airs mother stickers this is a fuckup!! Fcuk!
Slugfucker is a personal favourite

Uckfay isthay oisenay.

I’ve always liked *fucknugget[/t]. Not only does it trip pleasingly off the tongue, but if I think about it, I can visualize one.

Shouldn’t it be asshamsters?

-lv

I submit for your consideration asscloche, asschapeau and a better name for rubber might very well be fuckcloche! Creativity is a good thing.

Sorry, but this has the creative juices flowing and I obviously have no life so what the fuck: fuckmug, fuck visage, fucknoggin.