Mmmmmm...firefighters

Oh…my…faints

Why? when I can just turn my head… :smiley:

, No, that would be: "CALL 911! Make a fireman come… :wink: "

Someone called?

:smiley:

That was the first thing I did - put the hood on as I stepped into my boots. I couldn’t have forgotten the hood because we get getting all bottled up.
I got dressed in 1:50.
ivylass, it’s not just getting it all on, it’s getting it all on properly. Collar up, ear flaps down, straps in.
I aced everything on the practical. I had trouble with tying off the pike pole, but the evaluator was patient and said, “Are you sure that’s right?” and I knew it wasn’t and kept at it till I had it.

Does anyone else remember the Sex In The City episode where Samantha was dating a fireman.

I keep remembering the part where they were doing the nasty up against the ladder truck when the alarm went off. She was wearing another firefighter’s jacket at the time (and almost nothing else). Suddenly the room was filled with firefighters and one particularly angry firefighter screaming “get out of my gear!” she was left standing there, wearing nothing but her panties, while the truck pulled out leaving her trying to cover up in front of the huge open door. good times! (though I think it loses something in the re-telling)

Congratuations on ace-ing your final Bibliocat I never doubted you for a second.

Oh, and since this thread seems to have veered off in that direction:
Men in kilts and Marines in their dress blues… mmmmmm. Yummy.

Oh my.

Lord have mercy…it’s getting hot around here.

It looks like this is a good place to announce my acceptance to the Clark County Fire Department. :slight_smile: I start the fire academy on the 18th.

So…whatcha got on under there?

Congratulations!

Seconded!

And I want to chip in here that there’s nothing sexier than my AF Cap’n in his BDU’s, stomping around in those nice heavy boots- …swoon…

I did this before, but the post isn’t here :confused: :confused:
I wanted to suggest a book that I think every firefighter and his/her spouse should read.
It’s called Jumping Fire
I learned so much about my firefighter from it.
As a special treat, here are some pictures of a jump crew, up close and personal

I’m an idiot! Here are the pictures.

Lets just say I’d be more careful than Ms Spears getting out of a car :wink:

Woo! Woo!

Seconded!

Yeah, me too, and I still forgot somehow. Congratulations to you, too!