Mo Money, Mo Money...

Good news! As many of you know, my husband got wacked last year on his motorcycle. (No lectures, please. He’s a lifelong rider and will never stop)

The other guys insurance company settled for the entire amount of his policy. Yippie! AND, we don’t have to pay back any of the medical bills (our health insurance covered it). Double Yippie!

We should have our money next week. I actually know the guy handling the case for the other guys insurance, and he’s going to push it through ASAP.

New Harley Davidson, here we come!!
Yahoo!
Zette

“If I had to live your life, I’d be begging to have someone pop out both my eyes. Just in case I came across a mirror.” - android209 (in the Pit)
Zettecity
Voted “Most Empathetic”- can you believe that?

Congrats zette!

Yours truly,
aha

I have a 1969 Electra Glide that I rebuilt from the ground up. It was a bone of contention for many years with my wife. Just when she started to come to terms with it, I had to go and have by-pass surgery.

Now she’s making noises about getting rid of it again, but I will never let it go.

She thinks it’s a motorcycle. It’s a Harley, dammit!

It’s been said that Harley’s leak oil.

That’s not true. They just mark their spot.

Say, Zette, can we hear a few bars of Born To Be Wild?

Ahem…

“Booooorn to be Wiiiiiiiiild…Boooooorn to be Wiiiiiiiiild”

Zette

“If I had to live your life, I’d be begging to have someone pop out both my eyes. Just in case I came across a mirror.” - android209 (in the Pit)
Zettecity
Voted “Most Empathetic”- can you believe that?