Most punchable face in sports

To be fair the World Cup has it’s share of players lying on the ground, twisted, and holding their faces after coming into contact with molecules of air.

Haven’t had a chance to read all of your links yet, but the Johnny Manziel story seems to be getting worse. He allegedly told his girlfriend that he would kill get and him both if she wouldn’t shut up.

Well, it’s not like he died. If the punch killed him, you might be dancin’ with the devil. He and Kermit Washington are actually friends now.

Ben Roethlisberger. So very, very much.

Hater.

Cam’s gonna do the Superman pose while Peyton’s gonna look at the lights.

Maybe so, but Peyton will wave to Cam from the podium in Canton. Cam won’t get there without buying a ticket.

My vote goes to Steve Spurrier.

LOL!

I would go with either John Calipari or Nick Saban or Lane Kiffin.

Something about Buck Showalter’s doughy-pink mug makes me feel all punchy too.

P.K Subban’s punchability is nearly 1.0 Shkreli Units.

My immediate thought. No face is more punchable than this one.

It’s specifically about a face that makes you want to punch it. For example, I can totally get on board that Michael Vick as a person is highly punchable, but nothing about his face screams “punch me” if he was some nobody on the street you’d never heard of.

By contrast, if Jay Cutler were a complete unknown, and you were itching for a fight in a bar, his mug would be the first one to catch a punch.

For a long time it’s been John Elway for me (just as part of my Seahawk fan DNA), and I’ve moved Aqib Talib near the top of my list.

Brad f’n Marchand.

He reminds me quite a bit of actor Alan Cumming.

Well now it’s Peyton Manning.

Jim (don’t call me Chrissy) Everett

This thread is hilarious!

And poor Rudy Tom! :smack:

Manny Pacquiao (the boxer) has been in the news for the last few days, something about LGBT people being worse than animals since “at least animals don’t practice homosexuality” (apparently they do)

Also, he’s an elected politician who’s attended congress only four times. Guess he should just stick to boxing.

I have always thought that Jimmy Clausen looked eminently punchable. I think I would have thought that even if he hadn’t gone to Notre Dame, which for me amplifies how obnoxious an athlete is exponentially. But it’s certainly not as punchable is it would have been if he had turned out to be a star quarterback in the NFL. It’s hard to muster up too much animus toward a nondescript backup.