Most punchable face in sports

Tie Domi?

I don’t advise it, though.

Yep, ARod was my answer. Among active players, although I personally like Bryce Harper and his nemesis Jonathan Papelbon, I could see either of them being named.

I wouldn’t advise it with the aforementioned Claude Lemieux either. Tough son of a bitch but apparently a nice guy as soon as he gets off the ice.

Cam Newton. That slime ball needs to be cold cocked.

This. I can’t see how “Jay Cutler” is not the correct answer.

Yes, but with Yankees announcer John Sterling a close second.

Diego Costa.

An excellent choice - severe case of backpfeifengesicht

I wonder if his face got like that from repeated digs as a kid - it’s like his features have been beaten into the centre of his face.

For announcers, definitely Buck.

For players, I have to go with Michael Vick.

My jaw was literally dropping when the post count went into the teens without his name coming up!

Almost everyone mentioned above is also a good candidate in my eyes.

However, my own answer is that weasely little shit Dellavedova on the Cavs.

Assuming we’re allowed to count professional wrestlers as athletes, then I give you Bo Dallas.

The answer is obvious.

Jim Gray ftw.

Can we punch him with Suzyn Waldman?

Vontaze Burfict. I don’t even know exactly what his face looks like, but after what he did to Antonio Brown and the Steelers season…

Isn’t “face punching” a pretty vile word, promoting violence?

Let’s just say I have no use for athletes who commit violent crimes or steal money (Denny McLain)
and have a lot of contempt for those who go broke through stupid actions. Guys, put 20% (at least)
in a low fee Wilshire 5000 index fund.

Does Keith Olbermann still count as in sports? When he’s not calling people he disagrees with Nazis or racists, he looks super-silly with a 7 minute rant on how the NHL term “Original Six” isn’t quite accurate.

In Soccer, it used to be Juan Sebastian Veron from Argentina. The 2002 world cup saw more players lying on the ground, twisted, and holding their faces after coming into contact with that jerk.

You do realize you just boarded the express train to hell right? :slight_smile:
I’m wavering between Belichick, Brady and Popovich myself.

Not my classiest moment here, to be sure. Mostly I was curious if anyone else would remember the reference.

I got it and laughed!