MOVED THREADS (...if you can't find a thread that was here)

The thread “Billy the kid ,when did he die”, started by Billythekid, has been moved to the General Questions forum. If you run really fast, you just might catch it there.

The thread “Wrong again, Cecil (E=mc2)”, started by Val2K, has been moved to the Comments on Mailbag Answers forum.

The thread “Whitey’s on the moon?”, started by feyer, has been moved to the Comments on Mailbag Answers forum.

I have not been able to get “Homeopathy” to come up when I click on any of the previous threads on that topic.

So here is my message: I have again in my possession the book “Homoeopathic Science and Modern Medicine: The Physics of Healing with Microdoses,” by Harris Coulter, Ph.D. (North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, CA., 1980), and have spent the day readying it. Anyone who has a real interest in knowing about the science within and behind homeopathy needs to read this book. Anyone who makes claims that there is no scientific basis for homeopathy , or that its success is attributable to the placebo effect, and who has not read this book is blowing smoke, is talking through his hat, is full of beans, is not worth a moment’s attention.

Marlene, thank you for your comment. If you wish to discuss homeopathy, I would suggest starting a new thread (including the link to the appropriate straight dope column.)

You can also find previous discussions of the topic in these threads:

Homeopathy - 80 replies topic starter: drmitchmd

homeopathy - 219 replies topic starter: JillGat

The thread “Are we alone?”, started by Billythekid, has been moved to the Great Debates forum.

The thread “horse’s mouth”, started by krodine, has been moved to the Comments on Mailbag Answers forum.

The thread “Smoking and heart disease”, started by casdave, has been moved to the Great Debates forum.

The thread “Labor Day”, started by J. Romanelli, has been moved to the MPSIMS forum.

moderator, Comments on Cecil’s Columns

The thread “One-arm forks on bikes”, started by scr4, has been moved to the General Questions forum.

moderator, Comments on Cecil’s Columns

The thread «Oh, Gracious and Mighty Cecil, Ed, and Slug!», started by **dropzone **, has been moved to the «MPSIMS» forum.

moderator, «Comments on Cecil’s Columns»

The thread «Carbon-14 additional informations», started by Quisling, has been moved to the «Comments on Mailbag Answers» forum.

The thread «Who was the fastest man after the 1996 Olympics?», started by Spike64, has been moved to the «General Questions» forum.

The thread «I get it», started by cry2cin, has been moved to the «MPSIMS» forum.

The thread «Gotti, Zotti, whatever.», started by cry2cin, has been moved to the «In My Humble Opinion» forum.

The thread «Engineering license?», started by scr4, has been moved to the «Great Debates» forum.

The thread «TSD needs chat hosts, board moderators», started by Ed Zotti, has been moved to the «About This Message Board» forum.

The thread «Re: What’s with news reports about things traveling faster than light», started by Mark IV, has been moved to the «Comments on Mailbag Answers» forum.

The thread «Is American Numbering System Illogical», started by Rhomphaia, has been moved to the «Comments on Mailbag Answers» forum.

The thread «Penile Lengthening Column», started by Jack Dean Tyler, has been moved to the «Great Debates» forum.

The thread «the last step in stellar distances», started by psycho, has been moved to the «Comments on Staff Reports or Mailbag Answers» forum.