Movie Merger Madness

The Magnificent Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?

While undergoing severe delirium tremens at his boss’s beachhouse, Ray Milland discovers that the boss is dead and he could be the prime suspect.

The Magnificent Seven Monkeys?

Lost Weekend at Bernie’s. And no, you didn’t get mine. While ‘Seven Brides’ was a musical, they weren’t musicians, were they?

Hee. You focused on the apocalypse, and Sampiro focused on the musicians, but neither of you included both. :wink:

Keep guessin’!

Missed this one before. The Outlaw Josey W(h)ales of August.

I’ll even throw in the Western remake for bonus points…

The Magnificent Seven String Samurai!

With the Millennium Falcon’s hyperdrive burned out, Han Solo and Princess Leia must elude the Empire while Luke Skywalker trains to become a Jedi on a faraway planet. Luckily, Han’s old friend Lando Calrissian is nearby and can help replace the hyperdrive, which will enable Han to crash his parents’ high-school dance, thus ensuring their marriage and his own existence…

I’m pretty sure I’m wrong, but The Magnificent Seven Little Foys. :smiley:

The Empire Strikes Back to the Future

A man falls in love with a deaf woman at a school the deadfwhere he teaches speech. They die tragically when the giant green foot of a lizard crushes them all.

Pretty much; I was shooting for ‘The Seven Six-String Samurai’.

Nice guess, by the way, jsgoddess.

Children of a Lesser Godzilla.

A tougher-than-tough Hong Kong Cop goes up against a vicious gang, culminating in a game of cat-and-mouse in the hallways and air duts of a skyscraper.

Dancing kids is pretty much my idea of the apocalypse. :smiley:

Romeo Must Die Hard
Two English women vacation in Italy. The younger falls in love while the elder gets involved in plot to corner the world’s microchip market.

A Room with a View to a Kill, perhaps?

Here’s three:

*1. Heartwarming tale of a small-town lawyer defending a transvestite serial killer falsely accused of raping a white woman.

1. Big-city trucker moves to small town and fights for the right to take his pet orangutan to the high school prom.

2. Short-tempered jurors deliberate over the sanity of a man who claims to have travelled backward in time to stop a world-wide plague from destroying humanity.*

Room With a View to a Kill.

And It’s not **Romeo Must Die ** as the other half of mine… I’ve never actually seen that. Hmmm. Maybe I can think of a better clue…

1. To Kill The MockingBirdCage

2. Every Which Way But Footloose

3. 12 Angry Monkeys

Hmmm…

D’Artagnan has always dreamed of becoming a Musketeer, but when Aramis, Porthos and Athos allow him to come along on a dangerous rescue mission to Nigeria, he finds that in order to follow his conscience, he must defy orders…

You got 2 and 3, but I had something different in mind for 1.

The Three Musketeers of the Sun

Here’s another one:

Classic documentary about the rise of a fascist candy-factory owner.

The Three MusketTears of the Sun

Why, if you’re going to play dirty…

Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix play street hustlers in this tale of chivalry and swords by Sir Walter Scott.

My Own Private Ivanhoe…it hurts, it really hurts…

The inspiring true story of Shirley Muldowney, female professional dragster driver and leader of the Scottish rebellion against the forces of the English King Edward I…

My own private Ivanhoe. My reply is the one I mentioned before:

Movie star dies in a car accident and must navigate his personal demons in a bizarre afterlife. Meanwhile on Earth his fans must solve deep questions about his putative son.

Triumph of the Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Triumph of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory You people are evil.
What begins as a diplomatic mission to SouthCentral LA soon has young ObiWan Kenobi and his Jedi Master embroiled in a gang war that threatens the very fabric of the Old Republic…

Defending your Life of Brian???