Movie / TV Scenes Where the Bully Gets Pwned

Pale Rider is a good example. Lahood’s flunkies are in the middle of administering a “get out of the county” type beating to Micheal Moriaty’s character, Hull, when Clint Eastwood shows up and almost effortlessly dispatches the group, leaving bruises and pain in his wake.

What are some of the best “We thought we were badasses until this guy came along and kicked our butts” moments in film?

A Christmas Story! Everyone loves the scene where Ralphie completely destroys the punk redhead bully kid, sitting on his chest and beating the living crap out of him until his mother comes and drags him away.

Stand By Me. Keifer Sutherland backing down from a gun-totin’ Wil Wheaton.

“No! To the pain!”

In Trainspotting, when Mark walks away with all the money (and remembers Spud) to leave Begbie with nothing.

In Karate Kid, Daniel kicks the blond kid’s ass.

I’ve always been partial to Hermione Granger’s, “At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in–they got in on talent”. Even if Draco didn’t seem to realize he’d been pwned.

There’s no defense against the crane!

Right after Hopper says: Well, what’s this? Another one of your little bird tricks? Are there a bunch of little girls in this one, too? Hello, girls!

Well, there’s the endings to both Back to the Future as well as Edward Scissorhands.

I don’t suppose many Dopers have seen Spaced, the paintballing episode had a great comeuppance for the bully stalking our hero through the episode, culminating in a double whammy of paintballs to the balls.

Pertinent clips on Youtube.

Another good Malfoy-comeuppance moment was when Harry used the invisibility cloak to go to Hogsmeade and completely screwed with Malfoy in the snow. That scene, even though it was a bit altered, played out really well on the screen.

Lonesome Dove!

Where the army scout beating up Newt gets damn near killed by Call.

Warning…wince-inducing.

In the third book, she came up and slapped him across the face. In the movie, she punched him.

In Stephen King’s IT, Henry Bowers ends up in a mental institution, then later he’s stabbed in the throw with a broken Perrier bottle by Eddie-who has a broken arm at the time.

Bad Day at Black Rock

The clip has been removed from YouTube.

Regards,
Shodan

Working Girl: When it’s proved that Katherine stole Tess’s idea and the owner of a multi-million dollar company tells Katherine to get her “bony ass” out of his sight.

Perfect.

Morgan Freeman taking that boxing punk to school in Million Dollar baby… I forget what his punchline (haha) is, but it’s either

“Get a Job”

or

“One Hundred and Four”, as he had previously stated that he had one hundred and three knockouts to his name; number may not be accurate.

Spiderman.

Flash Thompson takes a swing a Peter Parker and gets thrown the hell into a locker.

History of Violence - when the son lets loose on the bully and his buddies. Great, scary, scene.

One of my favorites is in Tombstone, when the Faro-dealing bully played by Billy Bob Thornton suddenly finds Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell) in his face, and has to put up or shut up.