Movies Identifiable By People's Comments

So we’re just doing movie quotes now?

I disagree with the comments over motion sickness.
For that movie the comment were all about being the most retarded movie about the most retarded people ever. Oh, and how she needed kleenex.

Well, did it sink?

Per usual, I steered us off topic! :o

“We’ve gotta have one of those toga parties!” (I was in college at the time)

That weird little green guy talked funny.
Think we’ll ever have hover boards?
Wait, what? He was dead all along? But we saw him talk to…No, wait…what about that scene where he sat with the mom and–hrm…no hold on…wtf…

National Lampoon’s Loaded Weapon 1

Won’t be wanting pea soup for a while.

“Why couldn’t the eagle just drop it in the volcano?”

^ Just in case anyone wants an answer:

“So her father was an alien all along?”

“Jesus, I can’t believe that guy fucked a baby.”

A Serbian Film

“Whoa, dude. That is the funniest fuckin’ movie ever. It was like, whoaaa! (Smoke s’more? Fuck yeah!) So, it’s like these knights of, uhhhhh…knights of olden times, and they don’t even have horses, just guys who following them around with nutshells, hee heee heee, (hey, man, don’t bogart that!) and then, a hah haa hee hee, another one of them totally attacks this castle, but he doesn’t know that it’s like, it’s like a wedding party! A hee heee hee heee hee heeee! And, like there’s all this trippy animation, aheh, ahee heee, and then one of them goes to this castle with all these horny chicks, hee hee hee hee, and whoa, dude, you gotta see this movie (sssssssssssssssssspp*), it’s so fuckin’ hiilarious. It is freakin’ awesome, man. It’s a classic, dude. (ssssssp*)”

• Simultated sound of a stoner dude toking off a bong.

“He’s no Sean Connery.”

A: “Wait, but, why did she die? What was the point of that? How did that help anything?”
B: “Eh, it’s [name of director]. That’s just how he does things.”

I never knew there were so many ways to cook shrimp.

Forrest Gump

Wait, so whose dream were they in during that scene?

Every Bond movie from “Live and Let Die” on?

Titanic

Animal House

SW: The Empire Strikes Back
Back to the Future Pt. 2
The Sixth Sense

The Exorcist

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Person 1: “Those aliens at the end were cool”
Person 2: “You mean the robots”
1: “No, they were aliens. It doesn’t make sense for them to be robots.”
2: “What? The movie had robots all through it and no aliens. Why would aliens suddenly appear at the end?”
1: “How could you have watched that movie and not realized they were aliens?”
2: “The director clearly wants us to think they’re robots. Did you really not get that?”

etc. …

AI