MPSIMS: Mid February report.

The baby is two weeks old today and it seems longer than that since her arrival.

My recovery from the entire birthing process has been so much more quicker than the first time around. I am still having light loccia ( bleeding) but on days where I take it easy, it tapers to nearly zero.

My husband has been sick for about six days with a butt kicking cold/infection. He is quarantined to the bedroom and not allowed to touch anything resembling a child in this house. I’ve been sleeping in the baby’s room on a mattress on the floor with her tucked in next to me. The dog has taken my place in my bed. I am congested, but after 10 months of preggo congestion, this is nothing for me.

I purged over the past ten days at least 10 bags of clothing for goodwill or friends. I still have too many clothes but I will not toss out any pants for at least a year when my weight and waist line should be back to normal. I seem to have a collection of khaki pants that I never realized until i rearranged the closet. At least khaki’s, like diamonds, go with everything.

Each year it takes less and less time to cross the country and more time to get to and from work.

I have to go to the bathroom.
Tickle the baby for me!
And put up a baby-smile picture, you know you want to.

I sold my soul to Satan for a dollar. I got it in the mail.

Yep, we definitely need a picture.

Mid-February here, winter’s more than half over. Only one really bad driving day, so far.

Found copies of two out-of-print Lansdales at a very reasonable price. Either this guy isn’t gonna send the books and will just cash my check, or I’m seriously taking advantage of him.

Wow, now I know everything.

Studi

When I grow up, I want to be the Minister of Silly Walks.

Congrats! Sounds like you are doing well and loving up the babe!

Jois

Glad to hear all’s well. Does she have a User Name yet?

Does she have a user name? Well, for now we call her Princess PoopsAlot :slight_smile:

I don’t have a scanner, and the pictures I do have scanned, I don’t know how to put on the net. Being a moron is such a time consuming thing for me. I will post pics when the techno gods enlightened me.

I watched a bunch of videos this weekend, being toddler free means that I was able to watch start to finish without any interuptions. Saw:
13th Warrior ( Liked it. Not a great film. Not a bad film. Good vikingish adventure film.)
American Pie ( I liked it, surprisingly.) Evita ( I kept waiting for madonna to sing Like a Virgin.),
Shall we Dance. ( I love this little film, Predictable, but great dancing.)
Tarzan, the cartoon. (Is it possible to get a crush on a cartoon guy in a loin cloth?)

I think I might mosey off to the video store to pick out something else to watch during the week.