Mr. Cynical Profiles Your Evil Twin... Step Right Up!

Go ahead, bro- do your worst! :smiley:

So this is some sort of revenge for Mr. Cynical’s recipe thing??

Well, Zenster did a great job on my recipe, I expect no less from you, Cyn.

This should be interesting, if nothing else, hit me with an evil twin, Mr. C. :wink:

I could use an evil twin.

I’m in for this one.

But I would like Mr. Cynical’s evil twin to do mine. :wink:

But I wanted snake proof pants!

oldscratch:

Game, indeed. Your evil twin is known in the greater New York area as a staunch conservative, with no liberal tendencies whatsoever. He holds stock in the company that produces Depends undergarments, figuring that his own purchases will boost the stock. He likes cheap wine, and always snifs the screw-cap to ensure freshness.

I always suspected I had an evil twin! I kept telling people that wasn’t me working at the strip bar, but they never once believed me! Curse that trollop. Profile her for me, babe, so I can find her!

Well, okay, profile my evil twin.

I would adore an evil twin. :slight_smile:

Wow Silvefire: I’m in your sig line!! Yay! I was hoping I’d show up there someday.

I would love to learn more about my long lost evil twin. I always knew Mom loved her best!

I’ll play.

I’m thinking Mr. Cynical has his work cut out for him here! Lots of long-lost evil twins, apparently…

I know my doppelgageress is a slut. Because I would never do that stuff :smiley: Haven’t seen her in about a week though. Hey, Mr. Cynical…where is she?!

Alright Cyn, I’m such a sweet innocent little girl that I couldn’t possibly write all these icky things about sex on the board now could I? givs him a sweet little smile Now why don’t you profile my evil twin so I know to watch out for her?

Kitty

I’m a creative, horror-phile, Monkee loving, antisocial little scamp. Well trollop to be precise.

What’s my evil twin like?

Does Zenster get an evil twin, or is he one (look at all these delightfully evil threads he starts)?

I would like an evil twin also. I have several tasks already waiting for her.

----:p/
----///\\

I’m in line, Mr. C!

Truly, that was great. This spring, we’re going to have to hang out more. You know, get nice and liquored and look at all the hot women we would love to molest but can’t, and proceed to describe how it would go, if only.

Lex: Wow, man. Look at her, that ass, I just wanna pour BBQ sauce on it and <GRRRROWWWWEEERRRR!!>

Mr. C: Yeah. I wanna lick her.

Lex: Good call. What about her?

Mr. C: Ooh, I would love her to ruin my life…

Lex: Uh-huh. I would do things to her that are illegal in most states.

<cell phone rings>
<both grope for phone>

Mr. C: Hello? Hello? <still ringing> It must be you, dude.

Lex: Yo. <muffled, squeaky voice> Yes, baby. I’ll be right over. No, honey, I’m not ogling women. Of course I love you. You’re NOT fat. No, no, no. I was on my way out, I swear. Okay. Bye. <shuts phone> Dude, I gotta leave.

Mr. C: Haw-haw! You pussy whipped pathetic- <cell phone rings>. Hello? Yes, baby. I’ll be right over. No, honey, I’m not ogling women. Of course I love you. You’re NOT fat. No, no, no. I was on my way out, I swear. Okay. Bye. <shuts phone> Dude, I gotta leave, too.

I can’t wait, that will be cool.

Damnit! I didn’t mean to post here TWICE asking. My evil twin must have posted one of those times, yeah, that’s it. But really, now you can see how eager I am, can’t you? Well…can’t you? ::sighs and shuffles to the back of the line::