Mr. Cynical Profiles Your Evil Twin... Step Right Up!

Mwahahahahahah!!!

Okay Mr. C. Even though I didn’t beleagure Zenster for a recipe to be named after me, (is there still time?) this sounds too delicious to pass up. Lay it on me (in a nice way, of course).

[intermediate hijack]
[sub]
(D@mn! He’s hijacking his own threads! What effing next?)

[/sub]Mister B.! You are so welcome to beleaguer me! Please feel free to ask for a new and special type of recipe, any cuisine or course, your choice.

[/intermediate hijack]

May I have an evil twin, please?
I need someone to share the blame with.

Please tell me who my evil twin is, since I am always getting the blame for his*/her actions! (I would never do the things he/she has been accused of**!

*[sub] Hey, could be fraternal, or could have had a sex-change operation or anything.[/sub]
**[sub] Not that I haven’t consered some of them…[/sub]

Hey Mr. C. Hook me up.

Hit me with your best shot!

I want one! I want one! (Not to be left out)

I need someone to help me out with my… plans… They’re sketchy t best, what with me being all sweetness and light and whatnot…

<sweet smile>

Hmmm…the evil twin of Balance. What could he be like? I’m sure he’s getting to do all the fun stuff, whereas those “Naughty or Nice” tests all seem to hit glitches in their halo-detectors when I come into range.

Mr. Cyn, help me find the little $#!*, so I can show him what he missed by skipping those arnis classes.

My God! What would the evil twin of Sunshine be like? I shudder to think…maybe we shouldn’t go there.

(Or should we? Perhaps my evil twin would turn out to actually be nice and what would that make me?!!)

Sorry folks, had my PC die on me over the weekend. The new one is being built right now, and I should be able to make some serious headway on this tonight!

Um, I think that I am the evil twin. Could you profile my good half?

Could I have one, too, please? Sir?

Mr. C, do me; do me now.

Me too, please!

The husband and I had QUITE the discussion on “Does everybody have a twin somewhere in the world?” My contention is YES, his is NO.

Please, I beseech you, I beg, I snivel, I grovel at your feet, O All-Cynical One, PLEASE give me the profile of my evil twin so I may have evidence to prove my husband incorrect (on this question, at least!)

One of me is enough; An evil twin? I shudder to think of the carnage…

But what the hell. Do me anyway.

I would like to sign up too.
TIA

Mr. Cynical’s Patient List[list=1][li]Elusive Miser (done)[/li]
[li]AngelD112 (done)[/li]
[li]Lexicon (done)[/li]
[li]oldscratch (done)[/li]
[li]Jophiel[/li]
[li]ssskuggiii[/li]
[li]Broken Doll[/li]
[li]SeaDiver[/li]
[li]Medea’s Child[/li]
[li]Narile[/li]
[li]yosemitebabe[/li]
[li]evilbeth[/li]
[li]Corvus[/li]
[li]silent_rob[/li]
[li]Valerieblaise[/li]
[li]Danielinthewolvesden[/li]
[li]betenoir[/li]
[li]Mauvaise[/li]
[li]Purd Werfect[/li]
[li]Kat[/li]
[li]Carina42[/li]
[li]Arden Ranger[/li]
[li]Silver Fire[/li]
[li]Zoggie[/li]
[li]Mama Hen[/li]
[li]Welfy[/li]
[li]Fairy Princess Kitty[/li]
[li]Spider Woman[/li]
[li]Monster104[/li]
[li]Bumbazine[/li]
[li]cazzle[/li]
[li]screech-owl[/li]
[li]Trion[/li]
[li]soulsling[/li]
[li]Deiket[/li]
[li]Balance[/li][sup]END OF PAGE 1[/sup]

[li]jay-c[/li]
[li]C3[/li]
[li]porcupine[/li]
[li]Dolores Claiborne[/li]
[li]caircair[/li]
[li]Mnementh[/li]
[li]LifeWillFall[/li]
[/list=1]

Done 4 out of 43. This thread could be around a while…

Maybe I could help out on the side. Of course, since I dont know anything about most of you, mine would be something like “Your evil twin is… um… bigger than a breadbox, yet smaller than a city bus… Has skin and hair, which is a colour of some kind… and… he/she/it has a personality. Or something”.

I’m less skilled in this area.