Mr. Sanitation Engineer driver....

Mr. Sanitation Engineer truck driver (herinafter referred to as “garbage man”) TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING BACKUP ALARM ON YOUR SHITCARRIER TRUCK! IT’S BEEN TWEETING FOR A HALF A FUCKING HOUR AND IT’S DRIVING ME INSANE!!

i’m trying to work here, and your piece of shit truck backup alarm is twittering away incessantly, put the fucking truck in PARK before i go over there and SMASH your backup alarm…

either the noxious fumes from the diesel engine or the garbage are affecting your tiny, reptillian brain, or…you’re doing this to piss people off deliberately, there’s no reason to hear tweet.tweet.tweet.tweet…for more than a minute, put the shitbox in PARK and shut the goddamn alarm off, otherwise i may have to start looking for a large, blunt object to smash against the alarm… hmm, large, blunt object, perhaps i could use your skull it certainly fits the bill, it’s not like there’s anything in there anyway, or you’d realize the alarm is fucking annoying

here’s a hint for you, the purpose of the BACKUP alarm is to alert clueless brats and other pedestrians that the vehicle is in reverse so they don’t walk behind it and get flattened, it’s not to be used to piss people off…

<starts looking around the office for large, heavy, blunt objects>

(ironically, the song that i have cranked in my headphones in an attempt to drown out the racket is Bruce Cockburn’s “If I Had a Rocket Launcher”, somehow appropriate, methinks)

Is he still in it? If he is, go tell him. If he’s not, chances are the door’s open and you can turn it off yourself. Go do it! (Unless he looks the type to smack you around and toss you in the back. Then don’t.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Times like this I hope my next apartment comes with a street-facing window and a paintball gun.