Mrs. Spidey owes me 70 cents!

I called her from a payphone from a Timberlodge Steakhouse in her town of Residence, and the machine ate 70 cents.

just thought I’d bring that to her attention!
(70 cents is IMPORTANT, you can ALMOST buy a soda!)

oo, just had a good idea, so that this isn’t COMPLETELY M and P in MPSIMS, anyone on the boards owe YOu guys money?

“if you borrowed someone 20 bucks, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it”—yours truly

The phone company owes you the money. However, as soon as you get your license and want to come to St. Cloud and meet imthjckaz, PuRpLe PrIdE and me, you can come collect your $.70 in person.

Nice to hear from you, by the way.

-----:slight_smile:
—////\\

yea… every single time I’v ever talked to you, either my card has ran out, or the phone has run out…

an omen? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m working at St. Cloud State in the Admin building for at least the next two weeks, in the Graduate Studies office. If you are on campus within that period of time, drop by and see me. It is the building set back to the right from the new Miller Center Library (which is just loaded with computers).

----:)/
----///\\

sulks in the corner cos Ad Noctum has never tried to call her :frowning:

I don’t know whether or not we ever gave Ad Noctum your phone number, since when he talked to you previously, you were over here. That day he called, I think the Vikings were playing. But I can’t remember for sure now. Maybe not, because they played Thanksgiving.

Wait till you get this old and can’t remember stuff.

And he says he got a deer when he was hunting.