Music you wouldn't know were it not for Looney Tunes.

Mozart’s Piano Sonata No. 16 in C major, K. 545 (Granny’s theme song)

The Five O’clock Whistle (Little Red Riding Rabbit, 1944)

The Streets of Cairo

“Ahi, Viene La Conga” by Raúl Valdespí

(You only THINK you don’t know this one!)

That reminds me of “Louise” (every leetle breeze…)

THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!

I have photo-copied sheet music for that song (the first movement) that I found but the title is cut off. You just solved an old mystery!

Pepper Mill has said this as well.
Actually, I probably would have encountered most of the classical music without the cartoons, but I probably wouldn’t know “Powerhouse”, “Blues in the Night”, “Moonlight Bay”, “Angel in Disguise”, or a lot of the other minor works and pop tunes without the Warner Brothers cartoons.
I thought “Michigan Rag” (The Michigan J. Frog Song) – “Hello, my Baby, Hello, my Honey…” – was composed for the cartoon by Chuck Jones and Michael Maltese. If true, I certainly wouldn’t have heard it were it not for the cartoon (and Mel Brooks would have, either, so it wouldn’t be in Spaceballs).

Nope

“Hello! Ma Baby” is a Tin Pan Alley song written in 1899 by the team of Joseph E. Howard and Ida Emerson (“Howard and Emerson”). Its subject is a man who has a girlfriend he knows only through the telephone; it was the first well-known song to refer to the telephone.[1] The song was first recorded by Arthur Collins on Edison 5470.

This has probably been named up-thread, but I don’t know the title, only the line, which cracks me up every time I think of it. I think of it every time I bump my head and sing it after I stop cursing.
“I dream of Jeanie, she’s a light brown hare.”

All together now:

“Mammy’s little baby loves shortenin’, shortenin’
Mammy’s little baby loves shortenin’ bread!”

(I’ve ONLY heard that song in cartoons.)

Also… is there a title to that Russian dance tune you always heard in cartoons?

“Duh duh duh duh duh duuuuh,
Duh duh duh duh duh duh… HEY!”

Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair is another Stephen Foster song. From 1854

I’m half right, half wrong. “Michigan Rag” was indeed co-written by Jones and Maltese:

But it’s not the "Hello my Baby song. My error is conflating the two. Until now, I thought "Hello my Baby WAS “The Michigan Rag”.

Awesome, thanks!

There’s that Carmen Miranda song (foreign lyrics) when Bugs is hiding in the fruit in her hair. Anyone know that one?

That was “Sambiana,” written by Nestor Amaral, a composer and bandleader who worked a lot with the real Camen Miranda.

I’ve never heard it anywhere but in the cartoon “Slick Hare.”

Classic scene.

According to imdb it’s Sambiana. Only found an instramental version on YouTube but it sounds about right.
ETA Beat me to it!

For me, that’s not associated with Looney Tunes, but rather Bambi vs. Godzilla.

I remember two possibilities: a speed up “Song of the Volga Boatmen” (I remember the “Gremlins From the Kremlin” using the tune when sabotaging Hitler’s plane.)

The second: Carl Starling (the legendary composer for the Looney Tunes) used the speed up as inspiration to create an original funny “Cossack Kick” dance sound alike.

Whenever I hear it done right it sounds wrong.

Did I miss someone saying “Morning, Noon, and Night in Vienna” by von Suppé?

I love to imagine what fun Chico (Leonard) Marx would have had playing that.