My current working definition of assmunch.

I’m not a huge cat fancier. My wife owns one…I’ll play with it occasionally, but I’m basically a dog kinda guy.

That being said, I don’t know even what to say about this guy. :mad:

Hmm, dude is an exterminator, and kills for a living. And he kills for fun on the side? Sounds like a guy you wanna keep an eye on…

I saw a bumper sticker on a truck recently that said “Is your cat missing? Look under my tires.” or something like that. I had this fantasy where I followed him home and threw his dog a strychnine-laced steak while he was away. Of course, I would leave a note:

“Dead dog in yard? Call poison control. Oops, too late!”

This is a very bizarre individual. If I were the daughter, I’d be utterly creeped out right now. Heck, I’d be creeped living anywhere in the vicinity!

Divemaster, why would you take out your agression against this guy on his dog? That’s terrible. Take him out on a date, cook him a strychnnie-laced steak, then leave him a message in his dessert. But please, leave the puppy out of this.
Or run over his mother.

Oh, and as for the OP, I think everyone in the nieghborhood with a house cat should deposite the scoops from their litter box on his doorstep every morning. What kind of neighbor does this kind of shit (I’m talking more the fence thing than the cat catching, although that is equally horrible). Every nieghborhood has a creepy old guy, but this is just cruel.

Just out of curiosity, the way fences work, could they just paint over it on their side of the fence? I know he built it, but it does overlook their property.

But yeah, cat shit. This situation calls for lot’s of cat shit.