My dog is berserk

Feel free to gag at anytime during this post.

My little 6 year old white female shiz-tzu, “Misspenny” (ohhhh I just wooove her to death) decides every once in a while, to just take off running through every room in the house at top speed! (Her is sooo cutie too) And for no apparent reason that I can figure out! She does this for about five minutes until her wittle sweetie tongue is hanging out.

She is getting plenty of excercise cause I play with her(kiss kiss)and take her for a walk almost every day. Anyone else’s dog do this? (shhhhh don’t say I called her a dog.) Is this just normal behavior or is it possible my little darl…er dog has worms or something? Ohh the horror…

Yours truly,
aha

I’ve come to the conclusion that all dogs are nuts.

(So are all cats. When my cat Orion does the top-speed one-end-of-the-house-to-the-other run, I call him Psycho Kitty!)

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

Are we kin? Visit me at The Kat House and find out!
Join the FSH Muscular Dystrophy Webring

I used to have a dog that did this. Great fun when she hit the freshly waxed kitchen floor at top speed!

::GAG::

:wink:

It’s a serious affliction called “exuberance.”

Your brain-in-a-jar,
Myron

Imbibo, ergo sum.

Aha—let me put this as kindly as possible: you need to go out on dates more often. People will, ah, start to talk…
:o

You should tell the truth, expose the lies and live in the moment."-Bill Hicks
“You should tell the lies, live the truth and expose yourself.” - Bill Clinton

Our dogs have spring fever. They’re all fixed, but the energy they have at this time of year!

I tell them to leave it at the door when they come in.

Bo

My mom’s cat does this. She usually stops at the door of the closet in the front room of the apartment. We’ve arrived at the conclusion that she’s chasing invisible aliens, which try to take refuge in said closet.
My cockatiel will also periodically take off and fly around the room screeching in the middle of the night. It’s usually annoying, but if he hadn’t done it, I would have slept through the earthquake last summer. I’d hate to miss a good geological disturbance…

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side.” — Han Solo

flies around the room…
I will proofread before I post. I will proofread before I post…

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side.” — Han Solo

oh, fuck it.

What Demo said.