My employee is the bosses wife. Help needed Urgently!

Ah, but he’s salaried, which makes me think that this is a regular job for the OP, and an annual temp job for the Wife.
My vote for document, document, document, - write her up whenever legitimately possible, and if necessary (i.e. boss throws a shit fit) go over his head to TPTB.

Any update on the situation?

But writing up the bosses wife complete with mountains of documentation gets him…what? So he can fire the bosses wife? So he can prove to the boss that the wife is a problem?

That’s not going to work. He’s never going to convince his boss that the boss’s wife is a problem. He’s never going to win in a contest between him and the boss’s wife, unless he starts providing the boss with a better class of oral sex than the wife does. The sooner he realizes that there’s absolutely positively nothing he can do about the boss’s wife, the happier he’ll be.

So, given that there’s absolutely nothing he can do about the boss’s wife, what SHOULD he do? Collect his paycheck with a smile on his face. If the wife makes managing the store impossible, then watch as the store goes down the drain, and collect your paycheck. Because you can’t fix the problem, the problem isn’t the wife, the problem is the boss. The solution isn’t to search for some way to fire the wife, the solution is to fire your boss.

I’m with Lemur866. You can’t win this battle and you’re not being paid to die trying.

There seriously ought to be a term for someone who starts a juicy thread and gets us all worked up and dying to know what’s going to happen…

And doesn’t come back and tell us.

Lots of excitement. No payoff.

I propose calling this behavior “blueballing.”

As in:

Acid Lamp’s totally blueballing us here with this thread!
Hey, “threadshitting” turned out to be a hell of a useful term, right?

“Bluethreading” could be an also ran.

Or maybe “deadthreading.”

Hang-threading. We’re being left hanging, here.

Update your resume. Post it. Find another job. When you get an offer then report this issue to HR.