My father was admitted to the hospital today

Well I had a forboding feeling heading down to Dopeaween so I didn’t go. When I work up today there was a note from my mother that she too kmy dad to the hospital. He is having breathing difficulcities. That was 11:30 this morning. As of 5:30 they finally admitted him and gave him a bed. They don’t know what is wrong as of yet. As I know more I’ll post.

Sincerest best wishes for you and your pop, MannyL.

I hope everything works out okay. Best wishes to your Dad.

I’ll put all of you in my prayers tonite, MannyL, and hope that you’ll find some comfort in knowing that your dad is where he needs to be right now. They’ll keep a close eye on him while they figure out what’s wrong.

I hope everything turns out all right. Try to stop worrying too much, modern medicine is a marvelous thing.

I hope they find out what’s wrong and are able to help soon, Manny. I’ll be thinking of you and your family.

MannyL, I’m sorry you couldn’t make it to Dope-A-Ween, but it’s a good thing you decided not to go. I know if it had been me, I would want to be there for my dad instead of at a party. I hope they get him all fixed up good as new real soon. I’ll say a prayer for you and your dad.

Good luck, dude.

Has you father had breathing or heart problems in the past?

About 10 years ago he suffered from Bell’s Paulsy but that went away. We noticed he was breating heavily for a few weeks but if we asked him are you alright he would say yes.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts everyone