My Favorite Thing I Did This Weekend Was . . . (Your Answers Wanted)

Oh please do elaborate. I’m with MsWhatsit, “simultaneously curious, and afraid to find out.”

Sorry, trying to double quote “hazelnutcoffee’s” post and yours, but I guess I failed.

I brought my wife home from the hospital. :slight_smile:

We went to the Detroit Zoo on Saturday. The building that houses the amphibians also has a rainforest area. One of the tortoises in the rainforest area got out onto the boardwalk and walked through the visitors.

On Monday, we went for a bike ride and then to my parents’ house.

Well . . .

Apparently it’s when you glide towards your partner with your foreskin stretched out.

I suppose you could also call it the Batman position.

He also told us about the “awkward milkmaid” position:

when you’re about to come, throw yourself on your back and try to double up your body so you end up “milking” into your mouth.

Tough Mudder SoCal.

10.2 miles up and down (and up and down and up and down) a mountain, plus uphill tunnels, ice baths, 15-foot jumps into freezing water, getting hit by snowmakers, and getting electrocuted.

And I Paid THEM for the privilege.

Hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life.

:smiley:

Didn’t do much this weekend.

Cleaned up around the house some. Saw a couple of movies (Rango in the theatre and Head on DVD). Bought some books and did some reading (a lot of old science fiction). Bought a game (Cauldron) and have been reading the rules. Backed up a bunch of computer files.

Damn it, I thought we agreed to be circumspect! :slight_smile:

I worked this weekend, so I didn’t get much done at home. But I did find compatible blood for a patient with a bad antibody problem, and cleaned up some messes left by the night shift, so I guess that still counts as productive.

I also took a great picture of my brother-in-law and his wife on Memorial Day, because she’s pregnant and due any day now, and I thought it would be nice to have a picture of them together right at the end while she’s as big as she’s going to get. It turned out fantastic and I’m glad I did it, because her water broke the next day and my nephew will be welcomed to the world any minute!

Ran through the sprinkler while fully clothed with my two-and-a-half-year-old daughter, who was giggling like mad the entire time.

I sailed on a pirate ship. Arrrrrr!

Took some friends to a baseball game for my birthday - too bad we lost, but it’s always fun to go, and we got to walk down on the field afterward, so that was fun. Also had friends over for dinner and swimming on Sunday, and then cleaned out my pantry closet (oh, the horror!).
In retrospect, this seems like a lot for someone who prides herself on her laziness. I feel a nap coming on.

I got a new toy last week, so I spent some time this weekend putting it through its paces.

For those who don’t want to follow the link, it’s a Silhouette computerized cutter which, unlike the competing Cricut, is computer-ready out of the box, which means that you can create your own designs, instead of having to buy a new design set every project.

We also ordered flooring from Home Dopey for the Great Craft Room Reboot. Up to now I’ve been taking stuff out of the room. Once we get the flooring in, then I get to put it all back, only this time with a much greater level of organization!