My gf and I have "made it official"!!

We’ve lived together for a decade, and it’s been a wonderful time. But something was lacking. We wanted to take that little extra step that shows eternal commitment. What better time than the holidays?

We do not need gifts; your warm, heartfelt wishes are more than enough.

Yes, we have merged our kindle accounts into a single family library.

cue music

Oh thank God.

I figured you were getting a sex change and she was converting to lesbianism.

Glad to see it’s not something so drastic :slight_smile:

Congrats in any case :slight_smile:

Wow! Big step. Are you sure you’re ready for this?

I was hoping this was going to be a new pet thread with pictures. Congratulations anyway (and no, I don’t want to see pictures of yer darn kindles :mad::stuck_out_tongue: )

Congrats!

If anyone was planning to send gifts to kayaker, you can send them to me.:stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

I hope you both know what you’re doing. I’ve heard of more than one previously good relationship that floundered on the rocks of a shared library. Best wishes and remember, communicate, communicate, communicate!

My GF and I are only just getting to the toothbrush stage. I can only hope to someday reach the library stage.

You’re going to share one toothbrush?

Lol. No, I keep a toothbrush at her house and she keeps a toothbrush at my house. (Actually, she keeps a pair of PJs, and make-up stuffs at my house too.)

The worst part is the streaming.

I’ll bet you’ve been using the same Amazon Prime account for years, so this is the next natural step.

Awesome, you two are adopting a puppy! Happy holidays.:slight_smile:

I thought you were going to say you gave her an ID bracelet with your name on it. Or you slipped her a note that said, “I like you. Do you like me? Check one.” with a check box labeled “yes” and another one labeled “No”, and she checked “Yes”.

Sure you’re all lovey-dovey now, but let me tell you - the millionth time she asks you why you “never read anything but Hunter Fox novels”, well, you might not be so starry eyed.

Get out while you still can, sonny.

Ewwww! How unhygienic!

Remember, even though you are now “exclusive”, always wear a dust jacket.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to keep them at your own houses?

Best of luck, kayaker. I hope this doesn’t mean we can’t still hang out like we used to.

I was afraid you were going to tell us that you had bought a tandem kayak.

Thanks for all the well wishes. :smiley:
The only downside so far is the discovery that I have far better taste in reading material.:frowning:

Yes! Everyone at work & home has me order their stuff. The downside is that Amazon thinks I ordered things that I never would. They should have a “this isn’t for me” option.

AKA “divorce boat”? No way. :smiley:
We have rented a tandem ocean kayak a few times in St Martin. Not a fun boating experience.