My hovercraft is full of eels? Whaa?

That’s a good thing. If you had, Dennis Moore probably would have stolen them by now.

One of the earlier warning signs of a debilitating syndrome known as Dr. E. Henry Thripshaw’s Disease is the nonsequitur insertion of random sketch lines into daily conversation and the insertion of references to the Spanish Inquisition.

Sorry.

Two of the earlier warning signs of a debilitating syndrome known as Dr. E. Henry Thripshaw’s Disease are the nonsequitur insertion of random sketch lines into daily conversation, the insertion of references to the Spanish Inquisition, and the use of vaguely French sounding insults.

Sorry - I’ll leave now.

This year , while on holiday in Normandy ,we visited a chateau which had a very good arboretum . Certain trees were marked for special attention while walking through the collection. Guess which tree was number one on the list?

It should have been Number Two.

Regards,
Shodan

NORWICH!

Lemon curry?

I got a kick out of reading Simon Winchester’s book on Krakatoa, when he mentioned Krakatoa, East of Java.

Hello, Mrs. Gorilla.

I attempted to thank all of you daft punters a couple of hours ago, but something went amiss when a sheep fell out of the sky.

Thank you.

My personal theory is that it’s because the sketches themselves used nonsequitors for a lot of their humor.

Splunge for me, too!

SEMPRINI

No one expects the hovercraft line insertion!

Our two chief weapons are surprise, non sequiturs, and an almost fanatical devotion to Monty Python. Our three chief weapons are surprise - I’ll come in again.

Why does every Monty Python question degrade into a bunch of people throwing out every Monty Python quote they can think of?

Mattress.

Personally, I think all wrong thinking people are right.

It’s bicycle repairman!

Bloody Vikings!

And now, for something completely different:

BMalion puts bag on head

But there is no Number Six!

The room is full of milkmen, some of whom are very old…