My Husband Got a Wii for Christmas. What MUST We Buy?

I’m digging the hilarious flying-chicken game and the math game is also surprisingly enjoyable for multiplayer.

I second the Mario Kart suggestion. It’s all we’ve played for the last six months or so.

Please elaborate. I tried to google PlayOn suite but it gives me nothing.

Thanks.

Shoulda abbreviated your google to just “Playon”:

I don’t know how it works with the Wii, but with a 360 or PS3, it streams media from your home server, including Netflix (and everything else he listed).

Got it. And while it seems to be in beta for the Wii, it has been working well for me.

Neat trick: you can pick up Konami’s awful Rock Revolution for every platform for under $50, and it comes with two guitars, a drum set and mic, all compatible with GH.

Wii Fit is fantastic, and some of the most fun are the cheap $20 “carnival” games. They’re not exactly going to be The Best Game Evar, but they are good for just playing around.

I recommend joining a local video store (if they still have them by you) and renting games to start. Some of our biggest disappointments were found there (like Wii Music) but we only paid $2.00 to find out - that’s better than wasting $40+ on a game to find out it sucks.

Correction - it doesn’t come with guitars. Never mind.

World of Goo.

What? I’ll shower and shave tomorrow. No, I’m not hungry. Go away…