My one claim to the advancement of civilization

If you Google, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese boxes, you may find people raging about how impossible it is to open the boxes. There’s the perforated tab that says “push here with thumb” or some such nonsense.

It never works

In 35 years of trying …it never has worked for me.

My neighbor works for Kraft…he knows the guy in charge of the Macaroni and Cheese boxes.

I’ve bitched multiple times and sent several emails to my neighbor about this stupid arrangement. He’s forwarded it to the guy in charge. Just remove the damn perforation and instructions about “pushing here…” I’d rather they not give these instructions instead of providing instructions that are inaccurate.
I noticed today on my box of macaroni, the perforation is still there, but the instructions are gone.
You’re welcome world. I made a difference.

I’ll keep an eye out for it but good job you hands you a cookie

I didn’t even know that Macaroni and Cheese boxes could Google!

:smiley:

If would have been a better solution if they removed the Macaroni and Cheese instead of the instructions. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always used a steak knife to open the boxes. Seriously, if you have an in, tell them to bring back the good perforations. I’m old enough to remember when it WAS possible to just push the marked area with a thumb and it would open.

Your way is probably cheaper, though.

So apparently I’m the only person in the world who opens the top of the box, fishes the cheese packet out of it and then just dumps the macaroni in from the top?

because that is the only way to break into the box. I just want them to either A) fix the perforations so that the box opens as labeled, or 2) remove the perforations and label altogether so as not to give me false hope that THIS time it will work.

USE A CHURCH KEY.
Seriously, people.