My parents want to be eaten by zombies

Though you do have to admit it is rather funny =)

I find it amusing that the town my mom lives in had one funeral home in a big sprawling brick building get turned to apartments about 30 years ago. I recently ran into someone relatively new to town [only been there 10 years, she was my moms cleaner for a couple years] who was living there. I asked if they ever had anything creepy happen there and they said not, and asked why so I explained that it had been a funeral home. Few months later I see them again and ask after them and they had to move because strange shit kept happening to them and it was haunted :dubious::rolleyes: Talk about suggestable. 2 years nothing, next thing you know the place is haunted and they have to move.

Was your favorite neighbor the one who kept you up til 3 AM with people wandering onto your lawn to throw beer cans, cigarettes, and urine?

I had a friend in real estate, who told me that Chinese people will not buy a house near a graveyard-bad feng sui, or something.

We seriously considered a house next to a cemetary. Pepper Mill liked it – nice and quiet. But I was always worried about the doorbell ringing late a night, with the neighbors wanting to borrow a cup of sugar or … something.

I’m crying with laughter right now.

Just posting, so I’ll be subscribed and can easily find it when I want to bump this back up in a few years.