My penis is crooked to the right

My boyfriends goes slightly towards the left. It’s actually almost cute…in a weird little dickish way that is. I had an ex who swore that his brother’s dick was curly. He insisted that it was the truth. I was sadly disappointed when I later found out that it wasn’t.
(We wo’t go into the story of how I found out…not one of my prouder moments :slight_smile: )

Just a very slight bend upwards here. It looks like a penis only smaller.

You have a sucking penis? Duuude.

JDT would love you.

[sub]What, you thought I’d share the intricate details of how I’m shaped? Fuck no![/sub]

So, Dippity-Doo, does it straighten out when you urinate? Or do you have an “L-P” record?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :smiley:

I lean a tad to the left.
I’ve never received a complaint, so fuck it.

Is that an offer?

A hard offer.

I may just swoon here and now with an offer like that.

Wow. Unconscious broads! This board has everything a horny guy needs!

:eek:

Oh… my god…

:: swoon ::

My own friggin’ thread and I rarely get mentioned. Where is the justice in that :wink: For being my first thread it ain’t doing too bad popularity wise.

So, uhh, punha you can talk about your roommate wanting to have sex with you but not your penis size and shape? Messed up mindset if you ask me :smiley:

Photos! I want photos!!!

-L

Photos of who and want? :smiley:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by DippityDoo *

Who and want? Are they related to thing one and thing two?

I meant to imply that I wanted penis photos. Straight ones, bendy ones, ones that act like the Amazing Plastic Man, short ones, long ones, limp ones, hard ones. Penis! Give me cock now!!!

IN the words of the now defunct, yet somehow immortal Uncle Bonsai:

“If I had a penis, I’d climb every mountain
I’d force it on females
I’d pee like a fountain
If I had a penis I’d still be a girl
But I’d make lots more money and conquer the world.”

I figure the same is still true if it curves to the left. :slight_smile:

-L

Well, yeah . . . but then, I don’t want to get the kind of attention silo gets at a dopefest;) You mention your size once and it can come back to haunt ya.

I stand by my previous statement. I’m big enough:D

I’ll be right over!

Clinton’s dick was crooked (this was the feature mentioned by Monica Lewinsky)
Clinton was crooked, too.

SexyWriter, you want photos? Are you sure? Let me find the telephoto lens for my camera and I’ll oblige you.

I never thought about it until I discovered this thread, but mine hangs right down the middle when flaccid.

When erect, it points straight out from my body and swells up to the same girth as my wrist…is that normal?

Straight as an arrow.

Well, it curves up like it should (but like an arrow should NOT).

And it’s bigger around than an arrow. File that under “Good Thing”.

But it’s not as long as an arrow. It would be dam’ inconvenient if it were, I guess.

And it changes shape, so I can two use it for two things, depending on what state it’s in. Arrows don’t do that.

Not arrow-like at all, really. Hmmm…

But it doesn’t curve left or right, and well-made arrows don’t either. So, in THAT way…

Any o’ you Doper-babes good at archery?