My Real Name Is "Arthur", And I Love You With All My Heart

me too.

It’s good to hear from you, Quasi!

I hope you and Dondra are doing well, and I hope you’ll be able to pop in more often in 2014.

You still playing WoW these days? How’s ol’ Wolkie doing?

Quasi, I don’t know you except through these boards, but I send you all my best thoughts:

Come, my friends,
Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and tho’
We are not now that strength which in old days
Mov’d earth and heaven, that which we are, we are:
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Do not yield Quasi, do not yeild!!

Good to see something from you, Quasimodem! My warmest wishes, as always, to you and Dondra.

Hey how did I miss this?! HUGS

*Arthur we know and we sympathize
Don’t ya know it, don’t ya know it
Arthur we like you and want to help you
Somebody loves you don’t you know it *

Quasi you are one of the good guys, of this there is no doubt.
We love you too.

I too am late to the party, but I’m pleased to see you’re posting.

I’ve had the pleasure of calling myself your friend, Arthur, but I have always enjoyed your posts.

I do not believe anyone here will think unkindly of you, or you unkind.

Hey Quasi. You helped me out on a matter back in late 2012 and I’m sure I will need to revisit this again. So take care of yourself and stick around. :smiley:

Aw dude, don’t be like that. You’re one of the best people here. You’ve always been one of my favorite posters, and honest-to-God my first doper crush! But I told you that a long time ago! I have always loved you and your sweetness so don’t you go and worry about making amends around here. Anyone has a problem with you can just go straight the hell! <3

Stick around Quasi -------- I may just post something interesting. Odds are against it and all but what the hey, it beats what they put on television these days!