My tummy hurts.

Any update?

And also, so if you’re Catholic and wind up being admitted, they can interrupt you while you’re in the bathroom, to see if you want to take Communion (yes, I had this happen. Twice. Once for each childbirth. Next time I’m telling 'em I’m a Pastafarian. At least a little penne with vodka sauce would be welcome!).

No goddamned updates. Had the ultrasound last Thursday and blood tests now more than a week ago. :frowning: I called yesterday and left a message asking for updates, and today the two minutes I spent outside with the dog somebody called and left a message, so now I’m staring at my cell phone all day at work. It’s impossible to play phone tag with this office (well, you can, it’s just a very slow motion sort of game.)

Well, that’s frustrating!

Call 'em back, and tell 'em there’s a bunch of people on a message board who NEED TO KNOW DAMMIT!

That’ll work, I’m almost certain :).

They finally called back and all my tests came back clear, which is the most irritating news I’ve had in ages. They’re going to put me on Nexium for three months and see if that works. I was so hoping for a nice conclusive thing that could be fixed.

Reflux is such a thing, Zsofia. Look forward to the meds fixing you up and getting back to feeling better.

BTW, if the Nexium doesn’t work, ask about Protonix. It’s what works best for me, and it’s generic now.

I do understand that feeling! But no news is better than really bad news!