Name a nuclear fictional characters?

Is he strong?
Listen bud!
He’a got
radioactive
blood!

:cool:
How about the Giant Ants from “THEM!”…? Created in an atomic test.

How many Zombies are radiation-created?

The Daleks

Wildfire is actually anti-energy, not atomic energy.

I think Montgomery Burns should count, since he has a healthy green glow and is as impotent as a Nevada boxing commissioner.

Sweet. I have the complete normalman series, but none of the crossover/cameo stuff. I always found it amusing that Jim Valentino actually ended up running Image Comics for a while.

My ARBBH collection is nowhere near mint-- the 3D issues especially, since they inspired me to play with drawing in red/cyan 3D for years, and the comics helped for reference to figure out spacing the images-- but is pretty complete. I have the Naive Interdimensional Commando Koalas crossover, the issues of Total Eclipse in which they appeared, etc. I always wished I had sprung for the Commodore 64 game that they briefly advertised in the letter page, which might be a graphics hack of the 1988 UK release Ninja Hamster.

As far as the three-adjectives and a noun genre/parodies, I recall The Comics Buyer’s Guide running a list in the mid-80s that was insane-- several hundred that had either made print or had been used in other pop-culture media.

I thought they were genetically engineered by Davros?

Anyone remember the 1980s NBC series Crime Story? If so, then the character of Ray Luca (along with Pauli Taglia) might count, based on the events in the last episode of the first-season.

The Amazing Colossal Man of movie fame. 1957.

Mostly they were mutants. Davros altered their genetic code only slightly.

Supposedly the Kaleds were hopelessly gene-damaged by nuclear war, and the Daleks were simply force-bred examples of what the Kaleds would eventually degenerate into. Though Davros decided that purging them of “weaknesses” like empathy or mercy would be a fine idea. The whole Genesis of the Daleks storyline is a retcon/reboot of the original concept in which the Daleks were mutant survivors of a planetwide nuclear war.

Wow, I thought I was the only [del][COLOR=“Black”]nerd[/del][/COLOR] fan who still remembered the ARBBH.

Seems to me that DC was just as science-based with its revamped characters, like Green Lantern or Hawkman. The non-science element was mostly from older characters who were still around _ Wonder Woman, for instance.

But the pseudo-science with DC characters was high-tech rings, electrified chemicals and dwarf-star matter, not radiation. Not that any of this answers the OP’s question.