Name for printing/cursive pidgin

Writing each letter out is called printing. Writing them where they’re all fancy and connected is called cursive. Lots of times, I use a mixture of the two, flowing between cursive and printing. One word is cursive, one word is printed, one is a mix of the two.

Is there an actual term for that pidgin handwriting?

Sloppy handwriting? I do the same thing myself since writing everything in cursive takes a lot of time and effort.

Why I don’t just print everything instead of mixing the two is a question which I have no answer for. Bad habits die hard.