Name my pathetic patch of chest hair

Ladies, please, there’s enough chest hair to go around. Everybody take hold of a tuft and brace for the G’s, you’re entering Dangerland Alpha: Population, We.

ZING!

Now, if I wasn’t secure in the ampleness of my bits and pieces, that comment might have planted a niggling little seed of doubt about the relative merits of my member, causing years of doubt and closet self-loathing. Fortunately I suffer from a bevy of egocentric character flaws that keep me comfortably deluded.

Whenever one of these “name my…” treads comes along I always recommend the same name:Cecil Adams

I vote for this one.

I never really stopped to consider the case for high irony in chest hair nomenclature. I’m leaning towards (I’ve got the) Golden Thicket and “The Love Nest.” It’s really a tossup.

How about mangina?

Dude, just wax it. Naming dilemma solved.

No! A man’s chest hair is a thing that should not be tampered with, whatever amount he may have.

Oncentstamp, your man card is officially revoked. Consider yourself shunned.

Contrary to popular belief, chicks like chest hair.

You remind me of Bill Clinton, so how about calling it “Monica?” Oh, and I have your nipples! In that umm… I mean I have ones that look just like that. No I’m not sharing (at the moment).

Well, if they look just like his, you don’t have to share.

ForumBot, you can take consulation in the fact that while it takes a man to grow chest hair, it takes a real man to wear it off.

From someone who used to have less hair on his chest than on any given finger.

So you’re saying you’d rather live in denial than accept a simple literary allusion? Illusion before allusion, you might say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh…reminds me of my friends whose son was teasing him about his bald head. Mom said “It’s from his head hitting the headboard so much.” That shut teenaged son right up!

I’m totally stealing this.

-chaoticbear, 20 years old and balding

I’ve got a tuft of chest hair, too. Mine is called the Wolf Patch.

Welcome … to the 9 year old zombie thread you’ve revived for the purpose of sharing your hair’s name.

How about “Harry McHairface”?

Thread closed.