Name racerx's boobs

Naming a stranger’s boobs… I love this country. How about:
Mothra and Godzilla

Ginger and MaryAnn

I can’t wait to get to the other body parts.

I don’t think Tommy the Cat was talking about the hair on your head. KnowwhatImean?

Captain and Tenille?
Sonny and Cher?
Seals and Crofts?
Milo and Otis?
Jack and Jill?

Yum and Yumm.

Hammer and Anvil

Helen and Clytemnestra (twins after all. :wink: )

Oh man, I can’t believe no one’s suggested this! And that it’s taken me so long to think of it:

Scylla and Charybdis.

Oingo and Boingo

ok, kids. so the boy was rather hurt that i had forgotten that he had named my breasticas last summer. i’d forgotten, which is a no no. i had to plead with him to remind me what the names were. they are right ascension and declination. you might be able to figure out why i’d forgotten them and why i hadn’t used their proper names in a while. but lefty/declination has lately been getting used to being called chim chim. so maybe i’ll keep chim chim, because it’s such a cute name and use right ascension, which will probably be abbreviated to simply “ass.” by not using spritle, i can avoid those costly royalties, at least until someone on the board assumes the name chim chim. you may continue to submit entries, most of them are, at least entertaining, at most kinda scary. :wink: besides there may be others who need assistance in naming parts.

FTR, the pair are quite happy and recooperating nicely from their recent piercing.

But I knew a guy who had sweet and sour tattooed on his.

He also had “FUCK STICK” tattooed on his… well. . his stick, but that’s another story.

Perhaps we should start the Name Your Stick contest, but I have a feeling it’s been done as well.