I am looking for Names of Songs.
I will give you a hint to the Name of each Song by posting a line taken verbatim from that particular song. It may not be a complete sentence or lyric but it will not be chopped, edited, abbreviated, etc. (I am using three different sites for my source of lyrics.)
All songs have appeared in Billboards Top 100 and Hot 100 countdown. No obscure songs by obscure bands.
EDIT: This time all songs in this quiz have the word “city” in the title.
Good luck and have fun!
- “When you’re down”
- “Isn’t it a pity”
- “I don’t know where she came from”
- “I’m a train when I’m hateful”
- “Listen to the radio”
- “The paper bag that holds the bottle”
- “First I drink, then I smoke”
- “Love and tenderness and macaroons”
- “Where the lights are bright”
- “Checkin’ out the parties”