Does anyone else think it’s hilarious that the United States Intelligence Community has its own logo? Doesn’t handing out t-shirts and coffee mugs sort of hinder that whole top secret thing?
[QUOTE=Little Nemo]
Does anyone else think it’s hilarious that the United States Intelligence Community has its own logo? Doesn’t handing out t-shirts and coffee mugs sort of hinder that whole top secret thing?
[/QUOTE]
Meh, I can remember the days when NSA stood for “No Such Agency.” Now they have a big sign on the BW Parkway, I have an NSA polo shirt hanging in my closet at home, and I have an NSA mousepad sitting on my desk at work.
And no, I do not now, nor have I ever, worked for the NSA.
Mossad.
[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
FBI
CIA
National Security Agency
Section 31
Obsidian Order
[/QUOTE]
Don’t forget the Tal Shiar.
[QUOTE=Scuba_Ben]
I’m sorry citizen. That information is not available at your security clearance. Why are you asking about restricted information? Are you sure this isn’t part of a Commie Mutant Traitor plot?
[/QUOTE]
Sal-O-INH-3 instructed me to ask this question, Friend Computer. He must be a Commie Mutant Traitor!
Stranger