Name this bitchy red carpet fashion critic

The other day here in manhattan, I walked past this guy on the street, but I haven’t been able to ID him on the internets. I specifically remember him on the Joan Rivers E! post-oscar wrap up shows about what the stars were wearing. He’s an older fellow, effeminate voice, reddish-blondish hair, short and kind of stocky (but not fat). He, Joan & Co. would throw zingers around about the disasters, and occasionally offer praise. I probably haven’t seen him on TV for five years or so.

Do any of you know who I’m talking about?

Simon Doonan of Barney’s? He was on all those VH1 I love the 80’s and I love the 70’s shows.

No, thats not the guy I’m thinking of. My guy is heavier.

Could it be Leon Hall?

Telly Savalas?

No, Kojak is police police, not fashion police.

YES YES YES!
Your link didn’t work for me, but I was able to find this pic of Leon Hall! Thanks for solving the mystery! (although that dress makes you look like a whore)

Pash

It’s a bathrobe.

I could picture in my head who you were talking about but I couldn’t remember his name so I did some googling for fashion critics, saw one named Andre Leon Talley, who was a black man, but the name reminded me that the guy you were looking for had the first name Leon. After that he was fairly easy to find.

By the way, looks like Leon had his eyes done. I wonder if he uses the same plastic surgeon as Joan?