NASCAR 1, Marijauna 0...

dope-smoking, insulated-from-reality, less-grace-Hussein, no-ass, cant-get-it-up,never-done-a-thing-of-significance-in-your-life, sittin-on-your-ass-on-your-momma’s-couch-when-you-ain’t-up-in-your-room-staining-the-sheets-yet-again
asshole
Drug addict here. Glad those days are gone some 6 years now.
Reading your 8 year old miserable spewings make me double glad they’re gone. Ahhh god.
How’s it going for you these days? All your friends have left, grown up, gotten lives? So, now, let me guess, you’re running with the younger crowd, uh? But you still can’t seem to get laid.
I’m betting you drive a 64 Falcon, if you drive at all. And you go from fast food job to fast food job, never holding one for more than a few months, a year tops, and it’s never your fault, is it?
When is the last time you got laid? I bet the lights were on, she saw your underwear, and word got out about you, am I right?
Listen to your momma- let her wash them for you more often, k?
Along with your hair- that’s a good thing. I know that sitting around waiting on the powerball numbers is stressful, but really, do take the time between bong hits to attend to some basic hygiene, it’s so much nicer for those supporting you.
I wish no evil on you, from past experience, I know you’ve already got all you can handle.
I do have a question for you though-

Whattya gonna do when your folks die?

A fascinating thread, on both sides

p fucking s
Learn to spell your own goddamm name, uh?

Origato, you are an idiot. You chose a really bad and tasteless analogy. I can’t imagine the line of thought that lead from Dale Earnhardt getting killed to you making that post. I’d blame the pot, except I smoke as much of it as anyone and it doesn’t make me nearly that stupid.

Your post is fucked up on so many levels. You say that if they aren’t going to protect racers from racing then they shouldn’t protect pot smokers from pot - to start with that’s a bad analogy because protecting people from danger to their lives is not the main reason marijuana is illegal, the issue is far more complicated than that. Secondly, marijuana is not dangerous in the same way auto racing is (if it can be considered dangerous at all). As you mentioned pot hasn’t killed anyone. Racing has, nobody questions that. You are comparing apples and oranges. If you wanted to make a point instead of making pot smokers everywhere look like imbeciles, you would have compared it to alcohol, cigarettes, or caffeine.

Meow. :rolleyes:

Man, I have read some sick shit in my life, but this takes the cake. The man is DEAD, for Christ’s sake, and all Origato has to say is that weed should be legalized because, like Dale, we should be able to choose risky self destructive behavior? Well, man, go OD or something. Knock yourself out. It’s sick people like you that make me want to fucking puke. Sick bastard. Have you no compassion at all? I’m so disgusted I can barely type. It’s too bad Dale was in that car and not you or someone like you.

Origato,

I support the legalization of marijuana. I see no harm from it. Medicinally, it has so much potential. Economically (through taxation and product usage) it can be a great boon. Safe recreational use in the home never killed anyone.

But the amount of deaths has no bearing on why it’s illegal. It’s illegal because some people don’t like it being legal and those people are either in power or influence those who are in power. IT HAS NO BEARING ON A DEATH TOLL.

But if we want to look at a death toll, take a look at handguns. Take a look at airline deaths. Waaaaay more than NASCAR, let’s ban Midwest Express! Want to look up the statistics on Astronauts? Fuck! Check out the death rate on cast members of SNL. Maybe we should have banned the NFL after James Bird became paralysed.

But what do any of those have to do with marijuana? They don’t! Not at all. My analogies stink and it doesn’t matter, because yours do as well.

I saved this for last, Origato, because if you’re reading this you’ve read through everything else. Your OP was idiotic. Not only was it poor timing, not only was it crude, but it had absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the state of marijuana in the US today. If you can’t see that, then you’re an even bigger idiot than I thought you were when you started the “Missourian’s are gonna elect a dead guy,” thread.

Honestly, if you’re the rallying cry for marijuana legalization, may I suggest you stay home the rest of your life? Your kind sets those who can legitimately debate the issue back a few decades.

No Badtz Maru] it is not only comparing what is the more dangerous activity, putzwad! Driving in the Daytona 500 or SMOKING POT. Fuckhead. The point is I’m still alive and he isn’t. You gotta problem wid dat?

Good lord. I’ve seen better taste in Hustler. Damn, if you’re the poster boy for marajuana legalization, it’s going to be illegal until the world ends.

Although, in reading this, I think I’m starting to see Origato’s point. I have some observations of my own:

The principal export of Lesotho is mohair, therefore we clearly must build a bridge across the Atlantic Ocean.

I tripped on the stairs of my dorm yesterday. Nuke Harvard.

Monkeys like bananas, so we must quickly produce a sequel to Battlefield Earth.

Yep. I’m getting the hang of it. Where’s my bong?

Oh, and since you’re alive and he isn’t this makes you superior? The fungus in my shower is also thriving quite nicely, you fuckwit.

Clearly, there is no justice in this world.

Boy, you walked right into it, dincha? Too easy though…

And did I say 8 year old spewings?

I’m sorry, I meant 6 year old spewings.

I’m thinking you ain’t been smoking for 28 years- you ain’t been around that long, have you tenth-grader?

Oh, by the by, it’s very interesting to watch how you’re losing your coherency as the thread progresses.

I hate to say this, but maybe we need TheRyan to get in here and give an emergency analogy lecture?

What ARE you comparing then, if not the dangers of pot smoking vs. NASCAR racing.

[quote]
The point is I’m still alive and he isn’t. You gotta problem wid dat?

[quote]

Actually, yes.

Origami, I think I hit the nail on the head up there.

Arigato, I shouldn’t have used the language I did around someone your age.

I apologise.

Good night.

Well I gotta problem with that,Fuckhead. You have to be one of the most insensitive assholes this board has seen.
Everything has risks, NASCAR, pot, sex, you name it everything has risks.
Dale Earnhart knew that death is a risk of driving 190+ mph.
Just like you know the risk of being a fucking asshole, you piss too many people off and your gonna get your ass kicked, I’m sure there are plenty of people who feel that way about your comments.(The line starts behind me)
Yes, your pathetic soul is still alive and Dale lost his life, but to make comparisons like in your op just doesn’t make sense.
Well maybe it does, nonsense.

Some humans have no sense of propriety. Some have no conscience. Some have no working brain cells.

Ori-whatever-in-the-hell-he-or-she-is, apparently falls into all three categories.

This fucking idiot, and I use that term loosely because I doubt his sexual prowess, has no sense of decency and a frail grasp of the English language. Quite frankly, oddi, I find you incredibly stupid, irrational, disgusting, juvenile and a pathetic bottom feeder who thrives on the grief of others.

May you fade into the wallpaper quickly.

Fucking :wally

I’m up on that bet, let’s say $500.

GIVE IT 2 YEARS…

in this country who dob smoke pot, THAT is a CRIME…

I see your last pithy statement up there Potowatami- I kinda figured something like that would happen. Gotta be the last fist-shaker standing, and besides, the thread was stagnating, gotta pump some life back into it, eh?

Anyway, this has been bugging me and I gotta get it off my chest, and, too bad for you, it’s probably past your bedtime, so it’s likely I’ll get the last word in tonight.
Like I say, I hate myself for this- seems like such a cheap way to piss off a young’un, but…

The use of cogent and iniquity in your op completely fooled me. I assumed you were an adult.

Till towards the 1/2 way point of the first page. Further down, stupid dummy peehead that I am, it got worse, but I still figured, ‘Nahh, I haveta be wrong about this…’
But the more I thought about ‘dipwad, dipfuck, etc’ the more I thought ‘no, I’m right’.

So I jsut wanted to say, I don’t think I’ll make that mistake again.

I can’t believe so many people, intelligent people, are wasting so much time with this obvious prick who is either a complete idiot, or a troll.

I figure, if he wanted an actual discussion regarding his inane op, he might have brought it up in Great Debates or even MPSIMS, but no… it’s here, in the pit.

dnftt

If, on the other hand, he’s not a troll, then I’m going to stop smoking dope immediately. If the result of 28yrs of smoking pot is a thought process so immature, thoughtless and clueless that… oh never mind. He’s a troll.