New game: Cram That Board! (ouch)

Was having a little tete-a-tete with a fellow Doper last night/early this morning and it felt like a contest of some sort but I couldn’t put my finger on it. This morning it dawned. Here’s the contest:

1. Keep to the Game Room board,
  2. Get your handle posted as many times as you can in an hour,
  3. Posts have to reflect the thread–you can’t jump into a Star Trek thread, yell, “Snagglepuss,” and leave.

There can be two winners: whoever has the most posts after an hour, and whoever has the most consecutive handle postings. If they’re the same, the winner will be “King Dope.” :dubious::rolleyes:

If this violates some Term of Usage, I apologize and feel free to strike it and bad mouth me 'til the cows come home.

I can not play as my wife is dragging me shopping :smack:. This will make it harder for the Straight Dope Enforcement Droids to find me should this blow up in my face.

The time is 12:34. Begin at 12:40.

Questions? TFB.

I don’t know whether this is against the rules, but it’s a really bad idea regardless. If you have something productive to say in a thread, you should be saying it game or no game, and if you don’t, you shouldn’t.

Sounds like post padding to me (at least that’s what I would warn someone for if I were a mod). If nothing else, if you go around bumping threads for no reason, it would be annoying. Hell, I think Giraffe might have even warned someone for doing that last week (playing a somewhat similar ‘game’) and it’s tough to get warned over there.

Sorry, but going to close this as it doesn’t seem to be any kind of game other than “Let’s post as many times as we can to up our post count!”