Was he a poet?
No, it wasn’t Newton.
No, he wasn’t born before 1700.
Yes, he spent most of his life in the UK.
No, as far as I know he was not a poet.
Was it Arthur Conan Doyle?
If not, was his death a violent one?
No, it wasn’t Doyle.
No, his death was not a violent one.
Was it Charles Darwin?
If not, was he known for contributions to science?
[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
Was it Charles Darwin?
[/QUOTE]
YES!
Well, okay then…
I’d pick another dead man, but I’m going out for the evening shortly and won’t be around to answer questions. I’d like to suggest that if anyone is interested in continuing, they adopt the style I’ve used in the last few posts - start with a “yes or no” question, then follow up with a name guess and another “yes or no” question assuming the name was incorrect. It saves a lot of time.