New game: Dead Guy in the Envelope

Ken Kesey?

I’m sorry - I’m getting kicked off the computer by my husband! :wink: One of these days we’ll get a second computer and a network…

Good luck, players!

[QUOTE=Mr. Rosewater]
Ken Kesey?
[/QUOTE]

No.

Is it an author?

[QUOTE=want2know]
Is it an author?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Isaac Asimov?

[QUOTE=want2know]
Isaac Asimov?
[/QUOTE]

No.

You’re really better off guessing a category first than just at names

Is it a genre writer? (as opposed to literature)

[QUOTE=Mr. Rosewater]
Is it a genre writer? (as opposed to literature)
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Poul Anderson?

[QUOTE=Mr. Rosewater]
Poul Anderson?
[/QUOTE]

No.

well, if no one else is going to guess, I’ll go again.

Is he a science fiction writer?

[QUOTE=Mr. Rosewater]
Is he a science fiction writer?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Douglas Adams?

[QUOTE=Mr. Rosewater]
Douglas Adams?
[/QUOTE]

No. Back in a few minutes.

[QUOTE=want2know]
Isaac Asimov?
[/QUOTE]

Er, it was established early on that the person was born in the US.

Did he write fiction?

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Did he write fiction?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Is it L. Ron Hubbard?

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Is it L. Ron Hubbard?
[/QUOTE]

No.