New House Judiciary Chairman to Obama: Prepare for Investigations

Oh I’m sorry. I must have made a typo because I never intended to say that. Please show me where I misspoke.

:rolleyes:

Thank you. I mean that sincerely. I wish we had an applause smiley.

What does any of that shit have to do with Obama? What is the alleged wrongdoing in any of that garbage?

Not surprised they’re mostly going after the negroes, though.

ETA there was no Joe Sestak job offer, so what are they going to investigate?

That’s a list someone made up to discredit the idea of investigations, right?

It’s not supposed to make sense or have any relationship to reality. It’s all just to stymie the Obama administration for the rest of his term and to continue the bleating and caterwauling until they (think they can) tantrum their way back into the White House.

How soon do you beat the Shirley Sherrod Affair and GateCrashGate* are somehow going to be turned into an investigation too?

• After all, a negress was the Social Secretary at the time, dontchaknow.

Whosoever thinks her own wardrobe would stand up under the blacklight, let her cast the first stone. :wink:

What, no Henry Louis Gates beer klatch, arugula grower kickbacks, and surely the one most on everyone’s mind: why has Obama not released documentary proof that he didn’t personally detonate WTC 7?

Come on. We know the top of the list is the birth certificate – then the search for the sixes – THEN his allegiance to Osama bin Laden and his direct role in 9/11.

The New Black Panther Party? You have to be shitting me… this is a group wholly supported and promoted by Sean Hannity… These clowns have nothing to do with the black community and not a person I know supports them or could tell you what the fuck they do.

The only time i see these idiots is on fucking FOX NEWS… where they play the mandingo role for Hannity…

I can’t believe you guys just want them to let the 8 billion dollar per day India trip slide. INVESTIGATE NOW!

Because it’s 2010 in part of the country, and ~1970 in the rest of the country.

Now we are talking. Pre investigations. That will teach Obama not to be on the wrong side. There is no telling what kind of unAmerican things he has planned.

Just to clarify, I’m an Obama supporter. I appreciated Oakminster’s post and said so. Reasonable politics are hard to come by these days.

Thought you might be - let’s all give a cheer for reasonable politics!

Representatives for British Petroleum are stating “It’s just oil, really, it’ll wash right off.”

In all seriousness, what the hell is Obama supposed to have had to do with the BP oil spill?

Seriously, have these guys totally forgotten what a fiasco the Starr investigation was - for the Republicans? Once again, they’re going to end up looking like the party that’s just playing political games.

If we knew that, we wouldn’t have to investigate, Mr. smarty-pants!

I think that the new House majority is going to convince you that Obama is closer to you in political philosophy than with the new majority. The intend to disturb the executive branch of government to the point it can’t get anything done, like they did to Clinton in the 90s. At least that is the gist of what they have said publicly.

I think it’s 8 trillion dollars, and 20 of the world’s largest navies plus, I think, the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, and I think a handful of 4H clubs.