NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

My name is Legion, for we are many.

My friends call me Mr. President

My father taught me many things here – he taught me in this room. He taught me, “Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.”

-“BB”-

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

If one receives evil from another, let one not do evil in return. Rather, let him extend love to the enemy, that love might unite them.

I want my dog back! (bang)

I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!

He made me so mad at first that I wanted to kill him. Then, later, when I had to kill him, it was like having to shoot some of my own folks. That’s how much I’d come to think of the big yeller dog.

Nobody cried when Old Yeller got shot? I’m sure. [hands are reluctantly raised] I cried my eyes out.

You won’t make me cry. You’ll never make me cry!

-“BB”-

Never! Never!

Don’t cry in front of the Mexicans!

There’s no crying in baseball!

You get out there, and the stands are full and everybody’s cheerin’. It’s like everybody in the world come to see you. And inside of that there’s the players, they’re yakkin’ it up. The pitcher throws and you look for that pill… suddenly there’s nothing else in the ballpark but you and it. Sometimes, when you feel right, there’s a groove there, and the bat just eases into it and meets that ball. When the bat meets that ball and you feel that ball just give, you know it’s going to go a long way. Damn, if you don’t feel like you’re going to live forever.

Today (…day, day, day) I consider myself (…self, self, self) the luckiest man (…man, man) on the face of the earth (…earth, earth).

Fastball, inside corner, strike 1. Hobbs didn’t like the call. Well, welcome to the majors, Mr. Hobbs.

Here’s the moment that everybody’s been waiting for. This big crowd is silent and tense as Jackie stands there at the plate. He’s a right-handed batter, you know, stands well back in the box, feet wide apart, very good form. And every eye in this stadium is on that boy. Anxious, as Jackie stands there waiting for that first pitch.

I never got to bat in the major leagues. I would have liked to have had that chance. Just once. To stare down a big-league pitcher. To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. Make him think you know something he doesn’t.

-“BB”-

I was in the show for 21 days once. Twenty-one greatest days of my life. You know you never handle your luggage in the show? Someone else carries your bags. It’s great. You hit white balls for batting practice. Ballparks are like cathedrals.

Couldn’t you throw it a little harder please? They’re hitting every one you throw!