NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Get away from her, you BITCH!

You’ve always had everything, while people like me have had nothing. Well, now it’s my turn, And you are not taking it from me. Ever!

I was a captain, Lieutenant. And I’m ordering you to cool off!

Order, eh? Who does he think he is?

Mallory Grace: The book was in here with a big warning that said “Do not read”, and you read it?
Jared Grace: It’s a book. I didn’t think reading it would unleash goblin fury, okay?

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

The Death Star will be completed on schedule.

That’s not true!

It IS true you… pompous ass!

The truth is what everybody accepts. Right, Owen? I mean, psychiatry: it’s the latest religion. We decide what’s right and wrong. We decide who’s crazy or not. I’m in trouble here. I’m losing my faith.

Now, when a man collects books on a subject, they’re usually grouped together, but notice, your King James Bible, your Book of Mormon, and Koran are separate, across the room in fact, from your Hebrew Bible and Talmud, which sit on your desk. Now these books have a special importance for you not connected with a general study of religion, obviously.

Did you know Jews can read each other’s minds?

Your mind is like an open book to me!

Back off, man. I’m a scientist.

I don’t know how long this tranquilizer will keep him harmless. We must get him back to my lab before the effects wear off.

Yes, Miss Granger. Desperately tricky to make. Disastrous should you get it wrong. But brewed correctly, as this has been, it has remarkable powers. One sip and you will find that all your endeavors succeed… at least until the effects wear off.

-“BB”-

You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.

My brilliant research in brain transplantation is unsurpassed, and will probably make my name live beyond eternity.

Ladies and gentlemen, I can envision a day when the brains of brilliant men can be kept alive in the bodies of dumb people.

Is stupidest theory I ever heard.

Anyone can learn science if they put their mind to it.