NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

“There’s a lotta things about me you don’t know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn’t understand. Things you couldn’t understand. Things you shouldn’t understand.”

“I don’t understand.”

And “purpose” requires an understanding of intent. We need to find out, do they make conscious choices or is their motivation so instinctive that they don’t understand a “why” question at all. And-And biggest of all, we need to have enough vocabulary with them that we understand their answer.

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Why can’t the English teach their children how to speak?

They don’t teach speaking; they teach pronouncing.

Th-that is the S-stone of Scone you are t-trivializing…

I don’t understand a word you’re saying, but I love the sound of your voice. It’s got a wonderful rough spot in it.

Rougher!

Oh so you wanna play rough huh?

I am the original ringtail roarer from the thunder ‘n lightnin’ country! I’m a real snorter and a head buster! I can out-run, out-jump, out-sing, out-swim, out-dance, out-shoot, out-eat, out-drink…

I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs, do leaveth my bear rifle to whatever finds it. Lord hope it be a white man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bear that kilt me. Anyway, I am dead. Yours truly, Hatchet Jack.

You can have my gun , when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

“They just shot him with a machine gun.”

“Is he dead?”

“Wouldn’t you be, Lieutenant?”

He’s dead, doctor…I mean, is he dead, doctor?

It’s worse than that; he’s dead, Jim!

Here’s to the hearts that ache.

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one…

We need a little Christmas, right this very minute…

Look, Charlie, let’s face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It’s run by a big Eastern syndicate, you know.

Christmas, a humbug, Uncle?