NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Yes, it’s true; I am a humbug.

Say, how many roaches does it take to screw in a light bulb? Can’t tell. Soon as the light goes on, they scatter.

You played dodgeball? I loved dodgeball! Of course, I was the ball.

Gimme the ball!

Good evening everyone! And welcome to Houston, the energy city, home of the defending Rollerball World Champions. This key international battle pits the divisional champions, visiting Madrid, against powerful Houston. - - And here they come to a standing ovation. On the track comes Houston! Houston, lead by captain Jonathan E, again their leading scorer this year.

Y’know, Jamaica’s got a bobsled team!

We have the mountains, we have the men, we have the muscle.

“We have the tools, and we have the talent!”

“It’s Miller time!”

Tripper : Okay, the zone’s not working. They’re a little bit too good to cover man-to-man, and we can’t shoot for shit.

Crockett : What kind of talk’s that for a coach?

Tripper : I’m not gonna lie. There’s no way we’re gonna beat this team.

Wheels : What are we gonna do, Trip?

Tripper : We’re gonna lose.

Wheels : What?

Tripper : But we can lose with some self-respect.

I’m not gonna talk to you tonight about winnin’ and losin’. You’re already winners 'cause you didn’t kill each other up at camp

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

If Robinson can help us win, then he is gonna play on this ball club!

Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth.

Mickey: “Why do you have to wear that stinkin’ sweatsuit?”
Rocky Balboa: “It brings me luck, you know?”
Mickey: "Brings you luck! I’ll tell you what it brings, it brings flies!”

I seen a peanut stand /And heard a rubber band /I’ve seen a needle that winked its eye / But I been done seen about everything / When I see an elephant fly.

Elephant? What elephant??

What are you looking at?

Will you see and hear or shall I smash the mirror?

you’re a fat, pompous, bad tempered old tyrant!

It is true, you…pompous ass!