NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

You should see the toast. I couldn’t even get it through the door.

Breakfast of champions!

Long live the king.

It’s good to be the King!

“You can’t let your father’s mistakes define who you are. You get to decide what kind of king you are going to be.”

No, I am your father.

You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.

“True love never dies. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.”

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Son, drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life.

You don’t like her. My mother don’t like her. She’s a dog. And I’m a fat, ugly man. Well, all I know is I had a good time last night. I’m gonna have a good time tonight. If we have enough good times together, I’m gonna get down on my knees. I’m gonna beg that girl to marry me. If we make a party on New Year’s, I got a date for that party. You don’t like her? That’s too bad.

Marty, you’re beginning to sound just like my mother.

My mother not know her worth until too late - too late for her, but not for me. Now we will see if not too late for you, hmm?

“Nobody, nobody curses my daughter, you got that? Because if you mess with Margo, you mess with me! And I promise, you do not want to mess with me! Do you understand me?”

Non.